Chapter 26

-Few Weeks Later-

Blues POV

Sebastian keeps coming home either drunk or in a bad mood. I stay away from him while he is in this mood of his. Maybe he is like this because of me? I mean he was right when he did say that I never give anything in return. I don't sleep in the same room as him anymore because he slept fucked me once and I was in pain for a while after. Sebastian needs someone who will love him. He brings a new girl home every night, but I never see them again. I love him, but he doesn't think I do. I love him so much, and I am trying to understand human love and a relationship, but its not what I'm used to. Anyways, Ill write more tomorrow. Love you journal.

I clip my pen as I close my journal I bought while Sebastian and I were out shopping about three months ago. I put it at the bottom of my pants pile and I get up to go walk around the house. It is a quiet night, a weird quiet. Normally I can hear Sebastian fucking a girl in the room, or the central air on, or the washing machine going, or just noise, but nothing tonight. I walk to the balcony and I lean on the railing. Silence outside in the world too. It's like my whole is going silent. I lean against the railing some more before I look down.

"What if I just jumped?" I softly tell myself and I sigh and I just walk back inside and close the door. I walk into the kitchen  and I grab one of my "Kitten" cups as Master used to call them  and I filled it with milk. I walked into the spare bedroom. I closed the door. I went to the closet and I grabbed my favorite stuffy and my blanket and I jumped onto the bed and I got all comfortable. I put on Moana and I relaxed and enjoyed my time. It is not the same as it used to be with Master, but I like the feeling. Master doesn't know that I bought myself a phone that I can go online and talk to people.

I been on a new app recently and I wont go into detail but I been talking to this guy named James and he is the best. He wants to meet me, but I don't know if I want to risk it. I could get killed.

- New message-
James - Hey, I know you are worried about meeting me. Do you want to face time? I can show that I am real.
Blue - Sure? Tonight or tomorrow?
James  - Tonight. Give me about 30 minutes okay? I need to get home and shower.
Blue - Okay.

I waited the 30 minutes and soon enough he called. It was magical. He made me laugh  and he enjoyed my kitten side more than I thought he would. I feel asleep with him on the phone and in the morning, I heard Sebastian calling for me. I quickly put all my stuff away and I ran down to the kitchen with my cup in my hand.

"Yes sir?"
"Why weren't you sleeping with me last night?"
"You had a girl over."
"Oh, that's right. I have a business meeting today, do you want to come?"
He wants me to leave the house?
"Am I allowed out sir? I know you put this on my neck." I pull at the shock collar and it shocked me. I whimp in pain and Sebastian lifts my head up.
"Ill take it off for you baby. I see you were kittenish last night."
"Uh- Yes sir."
"Next time, come to the room." He says.
"You have about an hour to get ready." And I did, I shaved, did my hair, hid my ears, hid my tail, and I wore a dress with a jacket as it was raining. He walked with me to the car and once out of the car he walked me to his office.
"Stay in here. Play, sleep, whatever. I know you needed some space out of the house." With that he slams the door and I'm alone again with my thoughts.

—-
"Blue? BLUE!" I jump up quickly hearing Sebastian yelling at me. I must have fallen asleep on his couch.
"Yes sir!"
"I got you some milk and cookies." He pulls me into his lap and I tense up. The memories flood my brain  and I quickly eat my food so I can get off his lap. He still doesn't know and he will never know.
——
Today is the day I meet James. Sebastian is gone to Ireland for a business trip for three days and I told James. I told him to come to the house since I was too scared to go out into the world. I made sure I looked good. My Dino dress, my hair perfect, and the house clean. I heard a knock on the door and I looked though the peep hole. There he is. I open it and I smile brightly.

"Hi James."
"Hi Blue, can I come in?" I let him in and I close the door behind me. I take us to the couch and we sit and I angle myself to look at him.
"Wow" He says
"what?"
"You are so beautiful, How could an ass like him hurt something so... so... beautiful." If my face could get any darker it would. I was so embarrassed.
"You don't mean that."
"No, I do." He leans in and kisses my cheek. He stands up.
"I want a drink, where the kitchen?"
"I can get it si- James."
"I'm a man, not a ass. I can get my own drink silly." I smile and point to the kitchen. About three minutes later he comes back with two cups of water and he hands me one. I sip on it softly as we chat and chat and chat. Soon he orders pizza, soda, breadsticks, wings, and more food. We eat and enjoy ourselves. I look at him smiling and I look down remembering these times I had with Sebastian.

"You are not putting on a show right?"
"Why would I? I mean I have always wanted a Neko girlfriend, but I'm not going to be like all this and trick you."
"I was tricked before and It hurts thinking about it."
"I know Blue, but I promise, I really like you and with the few months we been taking, I have learned a lot about you and myself."
I crawl into his lap and just melted into his touch.

The next morning we both awake on the couch and laugh. We start cleaning up and soon he leaves, but with out kissing me. I felt something in the kiss but I do not know what. All I know is that I need this place perfect for Sebastian.
——
Sebastian walks into the door as I'm asleep in the bed for my daily nap. He walks into the room and strips down into is boxers and he crawls into the bed and cuddles me. I cuddle back and I hear him speak.
"What will I do if I lost you?"