Chapter 7.

"Do you want me to carry you?"

"Yes"

Sebastian holds me close to his chest as he tells me to wrap my legs around his waist and remove my hands from his neck. His hand holds me up and I continue to play with his shirt. I start to chew on one of the button as my kitten side starts to appear.

Sebastian looks down at Blue and notices that her eyes have changed colors. They have become more of a light sky blue and not her normal ocean blue. He watches Blues tail wag and her little fangs bite into the button that was on his own shirt. He uses his free hand to poor milk into a baby bottle and put it into the microwave so it can heat up.

He smiles lightly and pulls the button a little away and Blue growls and pulls back. Once the button was away from Blues mouth he pet her softly. She pawed at his hand and even he can tell that Blue is not herself. He grabs the warm bottle and puts it into Blues hands. Blue holds the bottle and sips it. She giggles some but enjoys the bottle.

He walks back over to the bed and sits her down so he can go get some food for himself. He grabs himself a ham sandwich and some nacho flavored chips and he sits next to Blue. She is currently on her back with her knees to her chest and her hands holding the bottle she sucks on. Her tail between her legs.

He finishes his food in about ten minutes and he sees that Blue has also finished. He kindly removes the bottle and he cleans the dishes and comes back to see Blue wrapping herself tightly in the blanket. She soon starts to fall asleep. He groans and chuckles unwrapping her and laying her next to him.

"Why can't she be like this all the time? I would never have to be mean to her or discipline her at all. Only one mans dream. Good night Blue"

I wake up in the morning only really remembering nothing after the limo. I hick-up and I walk over to the bathroom and I figure out how to start the shower. I yawn and I walk over to the sleeping Sebastian and I shake him some.

"Master... Is this collar waterproof?"

He groans at me "Yes- why do you need to know?"

I didn't answer because I was already back into the bathroom undressing and stepping into the warm water of the shower. I remember how master washed me and I start to do the same.

I hear the bathroom door close and I move the curtain some and I see Sebastian with his arms crossed staring at me.

"Taking a shower without me? I told you we bath and shower together since I don't feel like you know how to shower. I am coming in"

I nod and I step aside for the male. I feel his heat from his body cast off himself. I turn and I face him. He was much taller than I remember.

"Want me to do your hair?" He ups the water since it was cold. He makes it a nice warm and the room mirrors start to get steamy

I look up at him and I nod. I turn around and my tail wraps around the males leg to keep me from falling.

"So, Blue? I didn't know nekos could be kittenish"

"Yes sir. It's something that we try to hide. Did I cause problems being in my kitten mind?"

I hear him chuckle as he washes my hair. "Just the opposite. You were a delight and I never seen a neko do that. How come you did?"

"Well sir, certain things trigger nekos to become kittenish. It can be from being terrified, having a nightmare, or it can be from feeling safe, or it can even be from eating cake. Alex, he also turned kittenish after eating cake. It was the cutest thing. I haven't turned into a kitten in maybe 2 years? I forgot the feeling."

I stand there shocked. I didn't stutter once. I always stutter.

"Your voice is nice when you don't stutter baby girl." I blush deeply.

"Thank you." He finishes my hair and he works on my body. After he finishes washing me, he hands me a bath toy and lets me sit in the tub to play until he is finished.

"Blue? Would you like to go out today? Get some clothes? See the human world?"

"Yes master. I would love too"