83. I'd Be Losing You

REIGN's POV

I had no idea Christian had packed a few clothes for me. When he told me he took some clothes for me, I thought he must've packed the easiest outfits a guy could think of, you know an oversized tee and boxers but no; my boyfriend is fancy, he packed the cutest dresses with matching shoes and all. He really knows me. So, I was wearing a little off-white boho dress.

I was fixing Christian's wet hair with my pruney fingers as he was staring down at me with a little smile playing along his lips and a mellow look in his eyes.

"Stop smiling..." I say in a monotone, my eyes following every brush of my fingers. His hair is stubborn and won't lay flat on the side. He pulled me closer to him snaking both his arms around my tiny waist. The cologne he put on two minutes ago is going to diminish mine and I'm going to smell like him. I don't mind that actually.

"Can't...", He says smiling more. I had to pull my head away a little so I could look at his hair, he was so close to me.

"Keep smiling then." I press a smile and look around for my bag; although I don't think I have any hair product in my bag. "Your hair needs some wax."

"There's no hair wax here, Reign...", He chuckles looking down at me.

"You don't carry hair wax with you?", My eyes are wide right now.

No way.
He shook his head in negation.

I place my hands on his shoulder. "Alexander would have seriously judged you for being so fashionably irresponsible."

"You're saying that your brother carries hair product in his pocket all the time?", He raised his eyebrows at me. With the sentence I made, I don't think he understands what kind of toxic love-hate relationship my brother has with his hair. I remember, once Alex was growing out his hair for a movie he was starring in and fell in love with his lob hair. But then he decided to dye his hair "carob"; I cannot forget the shade's name because that shade created a whole scene. He flew to Rome to get his hair dyed and his hair stylist messed up big time. He dyed his hair in the shade Cedar which was my hair colour back then and that was it, Alex got a buzz cut right there. My brother would rather go bald than match hair with me. Toxic relationship.

Nonetheless, he looked really good in that haircut and it made it to the headlines.

"All the time."

"He loves his hair and he has this little box of hair product in his left pocket like I always have lipstick on me." I hold a little invisible tin box between my fingers.

"Your brother is a celebrity and I'm a bodyguard. I should have a gun on me all the time." Christian grabbed my hand and guided it to the small of his back.

I widened my eyes as soon as I felt the strong metal of a gun behind his back.

"I got you." He smiled. I quickly collected my hands before my chest. I'm afraid of guns, they look all cool and awesome in movies but I get scared when I see one. They take lives.

I shook my head. "Well, a gun isn't going to fix your hair. I give up." I say and pat his cheeks.

He ran his fingers through his hair, giving them a little shake. "They're used to the same haircut for years. They won't budge. Sorry, love."

"Anyway." He looked around quickly, "You hungry? Wanna have lunch?", Christian asked lacing his fingers in mine.

"I thought you'd never ask." I press a fake frown. I was starving from all the action we had in the bathroom. After feeling suddenly dehydrated, I had a gallon of water when we stepped out of the bathroom.