56. Heartbreaking Dance

I love this song so friggin' much! I always imagine myself dancing to this song with the love of my life. I think Reign would love this song too.
And this song is played when.... you'll know when. :)
_______

Nick walked down the platform and went to stand with Mister Mendez near the pool and I went to join Dad. Thank god he didn't ask me to say something because I was lost. My heartbeat steadied when I got off the platform. I need to stay here, I cannot get lost again or else I'll end up doing something stupid.

People started crowding the dance floor one by one. The DJ was playing some familiar pop and EDM songs and the vibrations from the bass was making me tap my feet. After some time Gabriel came and joined us. We talked as we watched people dance and enjoy. I was finally getting a little loose with the company I was having. Technically, I wasn't Nick's date anymore. We weren't hanging out together, hell we weren't even talking to each other. I was having fun with Gabriel. He was making me laugh, showing me how some people were dancing weirdly.

"Look at that guy!", He pointed out a guy far away on the corner who was really throwing fists and kicking people around. He had his eyes closed and a big smile on his face, he was really enjoying his dance. People around him started to move away, giving the guy all the space he needed by saving themselves. That guy was the perfect example of dance like nobody's watching. I was laughing so bad, my eyes were tearing up.

Everyone was enjoying themselves and so was I with the music I've never heard before. The music was a pop and a bit of EDM. I think it was a remix but it was good, I liked it. It was amusing to watch women with gowns dancing to pop music in their carefree moves.

I spotted some familiar faces from the conference. The architect, Mister Pereira from the conference was dancing with a brown haired woman very sweetly. They weren't just dancing, they were adoring each other's company. He was spinning her around by her hand, pecking her every now and then, he wasn't keeping his hands off her and I could tell she was a little flushed but she was loving all the attention. They looked so in love.

I was watching people dance when my eyes landed on Nick walking towards us with a mature looking woman. It took me a little while to recognise her but when she smiled, I knew who she was. She was Nick's aunt, Monica Alves who lives in New York. Arthur Silva's younger and the only sister. She looks nothing like her brother except for her green orbs. Every person in this family is a whole new definition of beautiful.

That woman is so beautiful with her little nose, full lips, those perfect green eyes and that perfect smile. No wonder she's the face of their company. Allegedly, her husband has put her in front on purpose so he can do his other businesses without getting noticed. But I don't think that's true, or is it?

My eyes went from her to Nick and His face was lightened up, he seemed happy from afar as he talked to her. She seemed in her 40s with shiny, long black hair with loose curls in the ends. Her hair was swept to her right shoulder and she was wearing a thin, single diamond necklace with rocks of diamond earrings sparkling like stars. And a huge shiny pink rock on her ring finger.

She was wearing an olive green coloured chiffon gown with boatneck and its sleeves ending above her elbows. She looked very elegant. She was tall and her face was heart shaped with very familiar green eyes. Her skin was smooth and pale and she looked fit.

Also, I saw a young looking man following them as he furrowed his brows in his phone typing. The phone was glowing into his face making it difficult for me to see his features. He was in a black suit too and he had black hair smoothly gelled back with a little gelled strand of hair falling on his forehead.

They stopped before me.

"Monica!", Gabriel almost shouted and it made me jump a little.

"Gabby! Oh my goodness! como você está?", She says as she hugs him tightly patting his back. It seemed like it's been a while since they've seen each other. And what's with her voice? So slow, sensual and seductive.
(How are you?)