30. We almost did it

Warning: Adult Content Ahead!

—————————————————————

The next second I know, Christian collapsed his lips on mine.

The moment his lips touched mine, I felt fireworks explode within me. I felt completed, like his lips are meant to be on mine. This kiss was different than the ones we've shared before. This kiss was meaningful and had so much of emotions in it. It felt right and beautiful. He pulled apart resting his forehead on mine. His eyes were closed. He brought his hands up to cup my face. He opened his eyes to look into mine.

"I was sad that I crossed 24 hours without kissing you.", He said as his warm breath caressed my face. I chuckled and he smiled.

He sighed.
"I love your smile, I love when you laugh, I love how your beautiful blue eyes disappear when you laugh. I love when you get mad at me, how you look cute when you make face when I disgust you, I love when you stuff your face with chocolate...."
I smiled looking in his eyes as a drop of tear slid down my cheek. He frowned.

"And I hate to see you cry." He said brushing the tear off of my cheek. His blue eyes stared into mine.

"I love you, Reign." He said. I let out an audible little laugh. I placed my hands on his shoulder and supported myself to stand on my toes at eye level to him.

"I love you." I said and I pressed my lips on his closing my eyes, he kissed me back. I opened my mouth for him to enter. He kissed me passionately as he devoured my mouth hungrily. The smell of his cologne was intoxicating me. Blinding all my senses. My hands traced his broad shoulders making their way to his nape. I applied pressure on his head to get more of him, I couldn't get enough. His hands were running all over my back. His hands slipped under my top and I felt his cold hands against my hot seething skin. I jumped a little at the sensation.

I found myself taking some steps back without breaking the kiss until I felt the hard door on my back. Christian sucked on my tongue punishingly, which did not feel like punishment at all. I was drowning in euphoria.
His finger dug into my skin as he started to kiss my jaw. He was kissing my jaw. He was sucking on my neck. I couldn't decipher what he was doing to me. I was pressing his face against my neck, I wanted him to take me then and there. He was doing magical things on my skin which was making me explode in elation. He was pressing me against the door. I could feel his hardness against my stomach. He was hard. He pulled apart looking at me.

"You're killing me." He said. His eyes were filled with lust. His eyes were dark, his eyes we're fully dilated. His lips were bloody. I was feeling hot under is predatory gaze. The area to the south of my body was throbbing and getting wet. I wanted him.

"Shut up and kiss me." I said and claimed his lips again. I tilted my face to give him more access to my mouth. I sucked his bottom lip in fervour and I managed to get a groan out of him. He bit my lip and a moan escaped my lips. His hands went down my ass and he lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and I snaked my arms around his neck. His cold hands slipped inside my top resting on my heating back. His fingers played with the clasp of my bra. I grazed my fingers through his silky hair and tugged on them gently when he sucked on my lips hard.