53. You Are My Date

Lily Villar, my stylist for today was reading my body with her downturned hazel brown eyes as she took slow steps back fitting me in her imaginary frame. She was really attractive with her amazing dusky skin tone, she had some visible tan lines caused by her multiple strapped bathing suit on her back. She had a little below the shoulder length proper curly hair, each curl resting on her head perfectly. She was short in height and looked cute overall. Lily was wearing black crop tank top and denim shorts with a black wide belt with silver buckle wrapping her waist. She was also wearing multiple silver chains on her neck with huge pendants, various silver and black rings in all of her fingers with bright teal nail polish. Numerous colourful anklets on her left leg and many beautiful, intricate tattoos on her thighs and calves and on her exposed forearms. She was also wearing a little septum ring on her tiny little nose. She wore a lot of accessories and she seemed like a quiet person.

Since last five minutes she has put me on the platform, scanning me. I don't know what she was seeing but now it was annoying me. Even the makeup artists were getting bored. We were in the bedroom I was given, with lots of unknown people around me except for Christian and Bianca. Christian insisted on coming inside the room as there were many new faces. Also, I don't mind him seeing me in my intimate clothes.

Lily had brought four people with her, three for fittings and one was her assistant. The beauticians that Nathan got for me came around noon to get me ready. They did some quick treatments on my face, mani-pedis, skin polishing, hair treatment etc. There were like six people working on me at the same time. They were done within a few hours and now they were waiting for Lily to choose an outfit for me so they could start my hair and makeup. But Lily was taking too much time and I had to get ready by 7pm.

I looked at Bianca who was standing behind Lily. I raised my eyebrows at her and widened my eyes gesturing her that I'm losing my patience. She nodded quickly.

"Senhorita Villar? Você poderia por favor se apressar? Senhorita Adams tem que sair por 7." Bianca said to her politely. Apparently Lily is one of the famous stylist and has a good reputation in the industry. Lily turned to look at her.
(Miss Villar? Could you please hurry? Miss Adams has to leave by 7.)

"Eu entendo, Bianca. Mas as coisas boas vêm para aqueles que esperam, certo?", Lily said to her and I know Bianca presses a fake smile at her.
(I understand, Bianca. But good things come to those who wait, right?)

Saying that Lily looked at me.
"I have some perfect dresses for you." She said with a little smile.

"Mel? trazer essas prateleiras em." She ordered her assistant and Mel went out almost running. Within a minute she came in with two more men pushing three racks full of gowns in.
(Mel? Bring those racks in.)

God, those are a lot of clothes. I hope she doesn't tell me to try each of them, if she does then I'm never going to reach the party on time.

Lily walked towards the racks and examined the dresses, just when I thought she was going to take more time looking through the clothes she pulled out a gown. Her assistant helped her unzip the black velvet cover of the dress, revealing a brownish copper coloured gown, it was simple and strapless but it was glittery. Very middle school glittery.

"This is going to look fabulous on you. Especially, on your neck. I'll add a delicate neck piece around your long neck and matching earrings and all eyes will be on you." She said as she walked towards me holding the dress by it's hanger in front of me.

No way. I'm not taking off my necklace.

I touched the ruby dangling on my neck.
"Oh, um... Lily? I'm not taking off this necklace." I told her.