22. Let's go to Rio

"One last thing..."
I said as I stuffed my favourite perfume bottle in my traveling bag and I was done packing. It was almost midnight; after having dinner I packed my bags as Christian and I were leaving for Rio the next morning. I zipped up the suitcase and rolled it beside the vanity table. I packed more than required for one day stay. I stretched myself and headed towards my phone that I had flipped on my bed earlier. I opened my phone and thought of texting Nick.

I'm done packing. Do you want me to get anything for you? - Reign.

My phone made that swoosh sound as the text was sent. I tossed the phone back on my bed again and went inside my closet to rearrange the mess that I had made while packing. I took the tissue box resting on my side table with me. I'm having a runny nose and it's quite irritating.

My closet looked ghastly, everything was not in it's specific place. Why did I drag out my party dresses when I was supposed to look for formal clothes?
I thought to myself while hanging the dresses on the hanger and placing it on the rose gold rod. Looking at the mess it felt like it was going to take forever to put everything in place but I was done within 15 minutes. I finally shut the wardrobe door close and walked back to my bedroom. I was craving for some ice cream suddenly. I took my phone and slid it in my pyjamas pocket and went downstairs into the kitchen. I opened the big black double door fridge and felt a gush of cold air hit my body. A shiver went down my spine and I shut the door close. I changed my mind, I'm not having ice cream. Looking around my eyes halted on the instant soup maker sachet. I grabbed the red black pack and started to read the instructions.

"One mug, hot but not boiling water and..." I spoke softly to myself.

I felt someone peck me on my cheek which made me jump a little. I looked to my side and Christian was looking at me with a small smile.
I tried to suppress my smile but failed.

"You have got to stop doing that." I stated keeping the pack on the counter.

"Stop what?", He asked raising his eyebrows.

I crossed my arms.
"Have I gone deaf or you are really very good at sneaking inside peoples' place without making any noise?", I asked.

"Hey I'm trained for all this. But why are you complaining? You like it when I do that." He said with a mischievous smirk.

"Do what?", I muffled.

He quickly pecked me on my other cheek.
"This."

I hummed blushing. I looked at him for a split second and he was approaching for another kiss. I quickly ducked and swiftly moved behind the counter.

"Do not kiss me." I warned pointing my finger at him; smile still playing on my lips.

"Why?", He whined throwing his head behind.

"No. You'll catch my cold. We have a flight to catch tomorrow." I said.

"But I don't mind catching your cold." He said resting his palms on the counter.

I placed my palms on the counter imitating him.
"No, Christian." I spoke.

He instantly grab a hold of my hand and pulled me closer gently over the counter. He leaned towards my face and placed a small kiss on my forehead.

"Whatever you say." He said boring his blue eyes into mine. I got captivated by his ocean blue orbs. His eyes are something different, like they want to tell me something deep inside him which he can't put into words. His eyes are so expressive yet dumb. His eyes change their shade every time I look into them. They are deep blue sometimes, the colour of a clear sky sometimes and then darkest shades of blue when he looks into mine.