86. Six Blue Eyes

Hello readers, I want to thank you all for supporting my book since years and regularly reading it.
It really means a lot to me. I read all your comments and I love how you immerse yourself in the book.

Also, I want to tell you that the last few chapters of the book (including this chapter) will have mixed POVs of the characters for more clarity. I hope you like this chapter.

Keep reading xx

____________________

REIGN's POV

"Who are you?"

"Gia chatíri! Adams!", Xavier yelled. His voiced boomed in the big, hollow, dark room.
(for fucks sake!)

Xavier came and stood beside Christian, resting his elbow on Christin's shoulder. "Don't you get it? Christian is my guy.", there was so much delight dripping from his tone. Xavier's face was glowing.

He light another cigarette, took a drag and puffed out white smoke into the air.

"Christian is your unfaithful bodyguard, moró." He stated and this time the psychopath in him was not highlighting, it seemed like he was telling the truth.

My heartbeat slowed down... No, Was my instant remark. That is not at all possible.

He is lying.

No.

My eyes glued on Christian's eyes and they were stone cold. He was seeing past me like I was a ghost and he couldn't see me. I kept looking at him to see some hint of emotion and my breath hitched. He was just looking back at me like some inanimate object. My eyes slowly went to Xavier's face and he had a creepy smile on his face, his cigarette hanging on the corner of his lips and a sinister gleam in his eyes. I drag my gaze across the dark floor until I was staring at my feet. I felt lightheaded all of a sudden. I was in daze.

I bring my shaky hands to my face to wipe my tears, I didn't even realise I was crying. "No...", I laugh it off, my laugh sounding as feign as possible. I met Xavier's eyes in spunk, "You're lying. You are lying, Xavier." I sniff. He's definitely lying, there's no way this fucking cheater is telling the truth. 

I glance at Christian, this man loves me, I know he does, doesn't he? I look back at the devil. "You're lying..."

Xavier took out his cigarette from his lips, in between his fingers and started walking towards me, slowly, taking measured steps. "I know it's hard to face the truth but... hey...", blowing the smoke out he stopped before me and ran his hand over my head.

His touch.... I loathe him. "It is what it is, Adams." He cooed. I don't know what came over me, I swatted his hand away and the cigarette fell to the ground, the lighted end falling apart from the stick. His eyes stopped on the fallen stick, his face was straight, expressionless.

"Fuck you, Xavier!", I scream in his face. But the unbothered, emotionless monster looked at me and smiled.

"Dowsing my cigarette was not a good move, moró mou", He frowned.

"Stop calling me that!", I bawl.

I hated it.

Moró mou. Moró mou.

That's all he did when we were dating; called me my baby and fucking cheated on me.

He made a sad face like my words hurt him but it went away in a fraction of second.