9. Self Defence Lesson

I opened my eyes as the bright sunlight coming from the window hit my face. I squinted my eyes shut and went inside the sheets. I turned away from the window and opened my eyes slowly as I felt excruciating pain in my head.

I sat on the bed holding my head in hands. This headache was killing me. I don't even remember what happened last night. Jacqueline, Christian and I went to the club, we met the owner of the club, Christian drank beer, Jacqueline made me have shots and that's all. This is all I remember.

I looked down at myself and I was still wearing last nights clothes. I walked to the mirror, I look like a mess. My lipstick is all smudge, my hair was sticking out, my mascara was on my cheeks. Did I cry last night?

I went into the bathroom taking a long hot shower; cleansing myself thoroughly. Finally, I was feeling fresh. I changed into a pink loose tank top which is a bit see through but it's okay and my denim shorts and went downstairs. I hope I have some painkillers left in the kitchen.

Climbing down the stairs I smelled, spaghetti?
Jacqueline? I totally forgot about her! I'm such a bad friend.

"Jacky?" I asked walking into the kitchen.

"Nope, it's Chrissy." said Christian blending something in a blender.

Christian was standing behind the kitchen island wearing a black V-neck tee and grey sweats. He is looking so beguiling. He is going to be the death of me. He is wearing grey sweatpants, they are my weakness. How can someone look so hot? And he is not even trying. I brought myself back from my dirty thoughts.

"Where is Jacqueline?" I asked walking towards him.

"She went to Georgina's house in the morning." He said pouring the blue-ish green coloured juice in a glass.

"Morning? What time is it now?" I said searching for my phone.

"1 pm." He said offering me the glass.

"What's this? It's looking gross." I said eyeing the it.

"Drink it. It'll help you with your headache." He said handing me the glass.

"No.... I'm not drinking this. I will rather have painkillers. " I said keeping the glass on counter.

"You should avoid painkillers during hangover. Trust me, drink it. You will feel better." He said handing me the glass again.

"Okay. Okay." I said sipping it.

I made a face as I tasted it. It's taste was a mixture of spinach, lime, blueberries and a bunch of other stuff I don't like. Gross.

I looked over at the stove, something was boiling in a pan.

"Did you make lunch?" I asked Christian.

"Yup. Spaghetti." He said folding his arms and then going to the stove.

His arms are huge.

"Christian?" I asked.

"Yes?" He said.

"What happened last night?"

He came and stood in front of me.

"You don't remember what happened last night?" He asked with a serious face.

"Okay. That expression on your face is scaring me so tell me what happened. Now." I said.

He sighed.