Freshmen 5

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ
𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐎𝐦𝐢
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
𝟶:𝟶𝟻 ○─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎ 𝟸𝟻:𝟶𝟶
◁︎ || ▷︎

🏀

Hampton University
Tue. Sept. 6th, 11:15 am
"Stomp n' Shake"

"Please be mindful of our schedule. We only meet on Tuesday's and Thursday's. That give you all plenty of time for my assignments to be done. This math test will be your first grade in the system, so do your best." Mrs. Greene, Hampton University honor math teacher.

Dess tapped her pencil eraser against the paper, checking all her answers. Math was one of her favorite classes and a subject she was amazing at. She was on the top students in her match class and even won first place in her school mathlete. She had medals on top of medals in her room. Some from math competitions, others in the spelling bee, and even cheerleading competitions. She was a multi-talented gal who participated in pretty much everything.

Dess checked her last answer while he teacher wrapped up the class. She wrote her name at the top of the page, put away her math essentials, and gathered the rest of her belongings. Throwing her bag over her shoulder, she approached her teachers desk and handed in her paper.

"I finished, Mrs. Greene," she told the older black woman. Mrs. Greene nodded her head, picking up the paper. She looked over both sides, nodding her head still.

"Great. I'll try to have to graded later today."

"Thank you. Have a nice day." Dess waved then walked out the classroom.

She took out her phone and went to her messages. She sent Freya a message that she was out of class and her friend texted back quickly. It was the second day of classes and the two girls developed a new schedule. Every day after class, if they could make it, they'll meet up in the quad. They chose a big tree with its crown lowered to create some good shade. The two girls would sit there, chat a bit, eat food, and gossip until their lips fell off.

Making her way to the quad area, Dess looked around and about. Her friendly side popped out and she ended up waving at a couple of folks. Surprisingly, they waved back which made her happy. When she finally arrived at their tree, she saw Freya and their new friend Ashley. She hurried to them, practically skipping over.

"Hello ladies!" she greeted them, sitting beside Freya under the tree. She took her bag off her shoulders, and leaned back on the bark of the tree.

"About time you came ova lovely. I have some tea for you bitches." Freya exclaimed, clasping her hands together. Dess shook her head, getting herself ready for her friend crazy story. She knew it was going to be wild whenever Freya clasped her hands together loudly.

"Spill the tea." Dess told her.

Freya nodded her head and began. "Okay, so you know the headphone part we attended right?" She asked both girls. Dess and Ashley nodded their heads, knowing what she was talking about.

"Okay, so I ended up meeting a dude while y'all were doing y'all thing. He's fine or whatever, nothing too special. Anyway, we chilled for the night, drinking and smoking. He was talking about his life and I barely was listening-"