Freshmen 28

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ
𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐛𝐲 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲
⇆ㅤ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ↻

🏀
Hampton University
Sat. Nov. 3rd, 9:00 pm
"Officially Mine"

It's been two days since the kiss. Since the sparks, the smiles, and the butterflies. Since the intense feeling of romance. And that feeling was still lingering. Dess and Ashley stood in line, slowly moving up to the front every minute. It was ladies night at Tex's Lounge. All the ladies were encouraged to come out, drink, and dance until their feet were numb. Dess and Ashley had to pop out, and the only way they could do that was the illegal way.

"Do you think this is going to work?" Dess whispered to Ashley as she moved up again. They were just two people behind from the front and Dess nerves were getting the best of her.

Tex's Lounge was another eighteen and older place that Dess could not get into. But, superhero Ashley came to the rescue with fake ID's. Dess had never used one before, so she was growing nervous and was regretting coming out. The last thing she wanted to do was be sent to jail for a fake ID. Ashley had to keep reassuring her that she was going to be fine. She wasn't new to this at all.

Ashley nodded her head, stepping up in line. They were next. "Yes, it's going to work. Stop worrying." she whispered back.

"But, what if it doesn't?" Dess asked, nervously tapping her fingers against her wallet. She knew she was going to have to open it up and pull out the ID.

"Girl, relax. It'll be fine." Ashley reassured her. Dess let out a breath, slowly nodding her head.

Up next, Ashley went in front and handed the bodyguard her ID. Dess stood behind her, watching attentively so she know how her man was checking. He had a device he used to scan the ID, making Dess tuck in her lips. They were going to get caught.

"Alright, next!" The man shouted, letting Ashley through. Dess stepped forward, opened her purse and took out her ID. She handed it to the man and stood there watching him. He did the same thing he did for Ashley, making Dess tuck in her lips.

"Please, please, please." She thought to herself, her heart beating fast.

"Okay, move on. Next!" The guy shouted, letting Dess through. She let out a relieved sigh, walking by him before he could change his mind.

Ashley grabbed Dess hand and they entered the lounge. Music was playing, people sat around drinking while others were dancing. She led them to the bar to get a drink, testing her luck. She leaned on the counter, looking for the bartender.

"Are you about to get a drink?" Dess questioned, Ashley nodded her head. "Are you serious?"

Ashley chuckled, hearing the concern tone in her friends voice. She knew bringing Dess out here was the best idea ever. After the mall incident, Ashley been hesitant on going out to places because of obvious reasons. She was scared to a certain extent but didn't react on it. When she found out about Dess little fling, she figured she could invite them out to have fun. At least she wouldn't be alone, which was what she was scared of.

"Dess, imma need you to stop being scared." Ashely told her. She finally made her contact with the bartender and waved him over.

"Hello, sir. Can I have a Piña Colada please." She dragged sliding her ID and giving the man a huge smile. He nodded his head then walked off to make the drink.