Freshmen 30

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ
𝐆𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐩 𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐤𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐭𝐭
⇆ㅤ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ↻

🏀
Hampton University
Tue. Nov. 7th, 2:10pm
"Gossip Folks"

"Time?" Dess asked as she continued wrapping Freya's arm.

Freya tapped her phone screen so it lit up. "Fifteen minutes and thirty seconds." she answered, Dess instantly cursing to herself. She stopped wrapping Freya's arm, pressing her hand against her forehead.

She let out a sigh, slightly annoyed at herself. Since Dess didn't have class today, she used the free time to prepare for her evaluation. In her kinesiology class, she was expected to go through basic procedure of an injured patient and assisting them under the ten minutes time limit given. Anything over was an automatic fail for the entire evaluation. No if, and, or but about it. Dess was stressing herself out because after three tries, she always went over. She either missed a step or two or moved too slow, making her time over ten minutes every time. She desperately needed to do good or else her grade dropped from a B to an F.

And she didn't want that.

"Are you gon' take this off?" Freya questioned, brining Dess back to reality. Her arm was starting to hurt at how tight the bandage was on her arm. She was expecting her day off to be occupied with being a test dummy.

"Yeah, sorry." Dess apologized. She grabbed the roll and started unwrapping Freya's arm.

"Fifteen minutes." Dess mumbled to herself, thinking of her time. She had to figure out a way to lessen it before next week. She was slowly starting to doubt herself at the moment.

"What was this for again?" Freya asked. She watched as Dess took her time unwrapping the bandage on her arm. She was growing of holding it up and annoyed at how long it was taking.

"I have an evaluation in kinesiology next week. I have to wrap an patients arm or leg under ten minutes while also doing basic procedure on the beginning. Listening to the problem, finding and analyzing the problem, then fixing it. The wrapping part is messing me up badly." Dess answered.

"I can tell." Freya remarked. Dess gave her a look, Freya putting her free hand up. "What? You are struggling and taking forever to do this."

Dess rolled her eyes and tried to hurry before Freya started to pissed her off. Her tolerance was wearing thin with her lately. She knew why too. Dess finally had the wrap off Freya, making her sigh in relief. Dess didn't bother to say anything and just cleared her mess up on the bed.

"Jeez, my arm feel like it's dead." Freya mentioned, flicking her arm so it could wake up.

"You're being dramatic." Dess told her, tossing her bag on her bed.

"I guess. Anyway, what's the move?" Fresh changed the subject.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what's the move? Our classes were canceled today and I refuse to be sitting in my dorm all day. So, what are we going to do?" Freya asked again, picking up her phone and checking herself in the camera.

Dess shrugged, putting her bag underneath her bed. "I don't know what you're doing but I'm going to chill with my boyfriend when he's out of class." She answered. Freya scrunched up her face then rolled her eyes once she realized who Dess was talking about.