Freshmen 23

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐮 𝐛𝐲 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
𝟸𝟹:𝟶𝟶 ─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎○︎─︎─︎ 𝟸𝟻:𝟶𝟶
◁︎     ||     ▷︎

🏀

Hampton University
Thurs. Oct. 25th, 12:12pm
"Come Through"

I hope I passed.

I hope I passed.

I hope I passed.

"I hope I passed," Dess thought to herself.

It was test day and Dess woke up extremely nervous for class. Midterm grades were due at the end of the day today and she had her very last test. Herbert. Sitting in a quiet classroom for two long and stressful hours was never a feeling she wanted to experience again. Now seventy-five questions later, Dess was about to sit in the cafe and stress herself more than she already had been today.

After paying for her food, Dess stepped out the way and walked back to the table where Freya was waiting. Everyone's day was packed since it was homecoming weekend. People thought the parties were too much, there was a concert tonight that nearly everyone was going to. Everyone expect Dess who got her tickets too late. It didn't bother her that much since it was DaBaby hosting it. She didn't know the man and didn't want to be a buzzkill.

"Did you get my fries?" Freya asked soon as Dess reached the table. Dess nodded her head, moving her bag out the chair and sitting down. She opened her bag then took out the food items. She handed Freya her box of fries, Freya exchanging the money.

Freya thanked her than quickly went into a different conversation. "Uhhh, I'm so freaking pissed right now. Niggas honestly are annoying! Axel has yet to ask me to homecoming which is making me mad." She told the unamused Dess.

"I thought you said you weren't going?" Dess questioned, confusedly. She was told this just two days ago by Freya and now she was changing her mind. That was typical.

"I wasn't, but that was when my other boo thang said that he couldn't take me. Now, I have to rely on Axel to take me instead." Freya explained, Dess squinting her eyes even more confused.

"Other thing?"

"Yup. I've been messing around with another dude. He's fine as hell and is packing. He's a Kappa." Freya told her, blushing at the thought of her new boy-toy.

"What's a Kappa?" Dess asked. Freya tucked in her lips then rolled her eyes.

"Are you dumb or are you dumb?" She bluntly asked in a joking way, but Dess didn't take it that way.

"What's up with the insult? It's unnecessary." Dess told her in an offense tone.

Freya shook her head, "It's not an insult. Jeez, calm your tits. It's another fraternity like that Ash dude who was a Que dog. He's the one that walks around with the cane while rocking suits. My man is always in the front showing off. Ooh!" Freya dragged, shaking her body as she thought about the dude and his looks.

"Okay. So, you're messing with him and Axel at the same time? That's a bit much."

Freya shrugged. "Actually, he has a girlfriend, but we don't speak on her since she's been irrelevant up to yesterday. Also, Axel is a cool guy too. He still acts like a child, but cool nonetheless."