Freshmen 48

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐓𝐲𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞
⇆ㅤ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ↻

🏀

Hampton University
Sun. Dec. 14th, 8:00am
"And That Was It"

"And his coach is telling me that recently he's been real negative. He's been arguing with his teammates. He even got into a fight with one of the players and told the entire team that he's above all of them. That doesn't sound like nothing." Susan spoke while she tied her hair back.

She leaned closer to the mirror and checked her pores. She needed to find a new facial cleanings to clear this up ASAP. She shook her head then turned the water on, ran her hands under it, and splashed her face. She did that two more times before turning the water off and cleaning her face clean.

"Oh!" She exclaimed once she thought of something else. "And his coach had the nerve to tell me that there's a possibility that Shai won't be playing for a few more games. Isn't that ridiculous? I mean I can understand not playing the first game but more? That's absurd."

"His coach is honestly an asshole for that. I know what Shai did was unacceptable, and I'll talk to him about that. I know Shai has all these riches and can flash money whenever he can, but you don't tell people without that type of luxury that you're above them. I did not raise him that way." She continued going on her rant.

"We didn't raise him like that." She added, looking for a response. When she didn't receive one, she sick her teeth and turned to face the shower.

William turned the water off then slide the door open. As he stepped out, he noticed the annoyed look Susan was giving him.

"What?" He questioned in a somewhat annoyed tone. He was not expecting his morning to start with Susan ranting and he damn sure was not trying to hear it any more. He rather talk about how hot the water was in this nice hotel.

"What's with the attitude?" Susan questioned, placing her hand on her hip.

William shrugged his shoulders, grabbing his towel and covering himself. "I don't have an attitude." He told her despite the tone of his voice still expressing annoyance.

"I can hear the attitude in your voice, William. I'm trying to talk about something serious and it doesn't seem like you're listening."

William sigh, "Well, it is early in the morning for the ranting. Secondly, the conversation you're trying to have is one I'm not quite interested in love." He kept it real with her.

"It's a conversation that needs to be held though and you know it."

William shrugged his shoulders then walked out the bathroom. He entered the room, the cold air hitting his body instantly. He took his towel from around his body and dried himself off completely. Susan exit the bathroom with the conversation still on her mind. She refused to just let it go without speaking about it.

"But, you can't lie, William." Susan continued while William get dressed. "Shai has been acting very different lately and I don't like it. He's acting like a new person and it's not a good thing at all."

"What do you expect? He's acting his age. You can't blame him for that." William kept it simple since he wasn't trying to have this conversation anymore. It was the same thing over and over again. It got him wondering when will they ever end it completely.