Freshmen 43

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ
𝐂𝐫𝐲 𝐌𝐞 𝐀 𝐑𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞
⇆ㅤ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ↻

🏀

Hampton University
Sun. Dec. 8th, 4:12pm
"Paybacks A B.I.T.C.H"

"A nigga started down below, now my game disgusting. Bitch told my no more words but I'm never trusting. Took my trophy off the shelf since it needed dusting. Imma rock it like my watch, a nigga keep it busting. Make sure bitches know their role, gotta keep 'em tamed. A real nigga in the game, you other niggas lame." Axel rapped as he had the beat playing in his ear.

When he came up with new lyrics, he quickly typed it in his notes app. Today was officially the day he's been waiting for. For the first time during his entire music career, he was hitting up the studio. Professionally. During one of his DJ gigs, yes he had more, he ended up meeting a rapper from New Jersey. A dude named Patrick who was currently touring with his recent album messed with DJ and his music. The two of them talked to each other and Patrick wanted Axel to pop out at the studio.

Axel wasn't going to turn down the opportunity, so here he was today getting ready. He had thoughts of going alone but when Freya hit him up to fool around he decided to do the opposite. Having sex constantly was fun and all but he wanted to do what regular couples did. Chill, watch movies, have deep conversations, and just vibe. With Freya though, it was always sex, sex, sex. He wanted and deserved more than that. And he was going to use today as a test.

Turning to face Freya, Axel took out his earphone. "Aight, what do you think about this line...ice colder than a freezer, these bitches see me and stop breathing. Imma true pleaser, a nigga rhymes are brain teasers. Like Julius Caesar I crossed the Rubicon River, ignited the civil war and these pussy niggas began to quiver." He rapped to her, excitement taking over at his fire he thought the lyrics were.

Freya, on the other hand, didn't care. She didn't even seem impressed by the lyrics. She shrugged her shoulders and continued walking. Axel smacked his lips, putting his earbud back in and walking beside her.

"Anyway, the lyrics are fire and I honestly can't wait 'til I get to the studio. I'm bout to light that place up with my shit like foreal." He exclaimed, thinking about how the session was going to go.

He'll be in the booth, headphones on his ears, and the mic in front of him. He do what he did at home when recording, shut his eyes and feel the music. Allowing the lyrics to flow out of his mouth, forming his three verse song structure. Songs nowadays only did two verses but he was going back to the usual three. He couldn't wait to tell his number one supporter, his mom, everything that's been going on. He reminded himself to call her later tonight.

"Good for you." Freya replied in an uninterested tone. Lately, her attitude has been quite negative towards everyone.

Her family told her that the college life would changed her dramatically in ways that'll be hard to change back. Freya didn't take their advice and waved them off. But, she noticed recently that she was doing exactly what they said would happen. The reasoning behind it was unclear but surely enough with this negative attitude it set her back. Did she care? She was unsure.

"Damn, that's all you gotta say?" Axel questioned, looking back at her. Freya shrugged her shoulders to his question. One thing she did know for sure, Axel was a becoming quite a bother.