Freshmen 51

Hampton UniversityThursday, 12/18"Missing You Missing Me"

Hampton University
Thursday, 12/18
"Missing You Missing Me"

{I Miss You by Beyoncé}

Parker jumped high, catching the rebound. He held the ball in his hands as he turned around and did a quick scan of the court. Dribbling the ball, he ran down the court with Shai and Julian by his side. They all ran at different paces that didn't match up. Julian was too far up since his theory was to run fast so he he'll never be behind. On the other side, Shai, was lagging a bit behind the two of the boys. He wasn't doing it on purpose either. He was tired with back to back practices starting right at three and ending late into the night. Sleep was pretty much nonexistent in his life at the moment.

He was also mad since he haven't talked to Dess in four days. The longest he had ever had that happened. And for the worse reasons too which only made things even terrible. So, his mind was far gone from basketball practice today. He didn't even want to be here. Once on the other side of the court, Parker passed the ball to Julian who gave it right back. He then turned his direction towards Shai and passed the ball just out further than he was. Shai smack his lips, slowing down his run while he heard Parker mumbling.

"Oh my fucking gosh nigga. Catch the ball!" He exclaimed, throwing his arms up in anger.

"Nigga, pass the ball directly to me. The hell." Shai replied with an attitude. This wasn't the first time that occurred since practice started. It seemed like everyone was trying to be smart and make Shai run farther than he needed to when it came to passing. The ball was either too far in front of him or way behind him. Never directly at him and he was getting sick of it.

"The whole point of basketball is to run and get the damn ball. You're just lallygagging. Pissing me off." Parker continued showing his anger towards his teammate.

"Y'all niggas always angry about some shit. Y'all need some fucking anger management classes or something." Shai muttered under his breath as he went to go get the ball.

"Whatchu say?" Parker got loud. One thing he hated the most was when someone talked under their breath. "Say whatchu gotta say with ya chest lil' bruh."

Shai rolled his eyes then turned to face Parker who wore the angriest expression on his face. "Say whatchu gotta say with ya chest lil' bruh." Shai mocked him, laughing a little afterwards.

That only set Parker off some more. More than it really needed to. He stepped up to Shai, Shai smile dropping instantly. The amount of times someone on this team tried to step up to him is quite ridiculous. He doesn't even do anything to anyone either.

"Chose ya battle wisely, Parker, foreal." Shai warned him, staring into his soul.

"Nigga, fuck you and ya battle. You ain't nobody to me and you're fucking annoying."