Freshmen 19

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ
𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐂𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐚𝐫
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
𝟷𝟿:𝟶𝟶 ○─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎ 𝟸𝟻:𝟶𝟶
◁︎ || ▷︎

🏀

Hampton University
Thurs. Oct. 11th, 6:00pm
"Two Man Part"

Best Part by Daniel Caesar played on the speaker. Dess twisted her lips to the side, thinking to herself as she examine her hair. She was getting herself ready so her and Freya could hang out. She was unaware of where they were going, but chose to put her trust in her friend. Already dressed in a simple, yet comfortable outfit, Dess was now tending to her hair. She decided to do a new style. Curling her hair was the way to go. At the moment, she wasn't liking how it was turning out.

Grabbing her comb, she combed the curls out in attempt to redefine them to the way she liked it. She struggled and was growing annoyed. She picked her phone up and took a minute to herself before she cried real tears. That's how mad she was getting. Going to Instagram, she checked her recent post to see how the views were doing. To her surprise, she had reached two hundred likes, the largest number she ever received. A smile grew on her face.

She was proud of herself.

Her excitement grew more when she saw a notification popped up that Shai was typing. She seemed to let out a slight squeal but she was alone, so no one knew. She was fine with that.

𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐢

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐬...

𝐲𝐞𝐬

𝐠𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫

🤨 𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝

𝐩𝐥𝐬

Dess bite her lip, waving her thumbs over her keyboard. She didn't have a problem giving Shai her number. The anticipation is what she loved. She finally gave in and sent her number. Shai loved the message instantly, leaving Dess wondering what he was about to do. She expected a text maybe a call, she was fine with either one. Just like she expected, a FaceTime call came through. A 213 phone number. She swiped the button to answer and allowed the call to connect. She propped her phone up on the sink as she was waited.

The Wi-Fi at school was terrible and she hated it. While she waited, she started posing in the camera. She switched between a couple poses until finally deciding on the basic pose out there, duck lips and a peace sign. Soon as the video was connected, Shai wasted no time taking a picture. Dess mouth dropped open when she saw that he had screenshot.

"That's so foul," she told him, covering her face with her hands.

Shai chuckled, "My fault. That was the only one." He said. Dess removed her hands from her face and looked at her phone. She could hardly see his face just his forehead and hair. A lot of rustling and movement was going on on his end.

"What are you doing?" She asked being nosy.

"Mind your business." Shai told her, Dess mouth dropping open again.