Freshmen 25

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐲 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
𝟸𝟻:𝟶𝟶 ─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎○︎ 𝟸𝟻:𝟶𝟶
◁︎     ||     ▷︎

🏀

Hampton University
Sat. Oct. 27th, 8:05am
"Two Truths and One Meltdown"

Shai laid in his bed with an attitude carried on from yesterday's events. He wasn't over the homecoming situation with Dess, which he quickly realized was his fault. Nor was he over Herbert. After leaving yesterday, he stayed up until five in the morning to finish his paper. It took him forever since he had to actually read the book from start to finish. It wasn't a struggle but the story bored him to death which explained why he didn't read it the first time. He had to suck it up in order to do this paper.

He finished it at twelve and went straight to writing until five. His wrist still ache from the six pages. His attitude still there. And it got worse when he dropped the essay off at Herbert's office and saw the smile on the older man's face. For once, Shai had thoughts of harming someone. Pour all his anger out on his elder who caused him to have a sleepless night. But, he didn't. Instead he kept it bottled up.

A mistake.

Entering the room arguing like a married couple was Axel and Freya. What they were arguing about was the most stupidest thing in the world.

"Freya, you can't be that mad right now?" Axel remarked, tossing his key and phone on his bed. He looked over to see that Shai was sleep.

"Hell yeah, I'm mad. Do you know how disrespectful it is to have another female hugging you right in front of my face? Like that's disgusting." Freya complained, speaking louder than need be.

"Shhh," Axel shushed her, Freya scrunching up her face. "Shai is sleep."

Freya rolled her eyes. "And? Am I supposed to care?" she questioned with an attitude.

"Uhh, yeah. You're doing a lot right now over a stupid interaction." Axel told her while he started cleaning up his side. He couldn't remember the last time they cleaned up their room. The first day, probably.

"You literally let another bitch hug you in front of me! Like are we ignoring that or what?" Freya went back to speaking loudly, dismissing the sleeping Shai.

"No, we're not ignoring it. I'm just saying how unnecessary it is to reflect on it. We're friends. You hug friends. Simple." Axel told her, trying his hardest to end the conversation. He was exhausted. He was never going to another party ever again.

"Do you hug Dess like that?" Freya remarked, putting her hands on her hips. Axel stopped what he was doing and turned to face her. He let out a sigh, realizing she wasn't going to let this go. That was Freya.

"That's exactly what I thought." Freya scoffed, shaking her head. "And this is why I can't stand niggas. Always fucking lying about the smallest shit. If you messing with the bitch then-"

"Oh my God! Shut the fuck up!" Shai shouted, startling both Axel and Freya. He had been up this entire time just with his blanket over his head. Axel placed his attention on Shai who moved the blanket from over his face. He could see the pissed off look on his friend face and knew it was about to go down.