Freshmen 60

Hampton University, VirginiaSaturday 1/3"A Basket Full of Truth"

Saturday 1/3
"A Basket Full of Truth"

{Leave Me Alone by Michael Jackson}

𝑼𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍🩶

𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬?
𝐢𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞
𝐩𝐩𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞
𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐬

😂𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐔𝐧𝐜

𝐦𝐡𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮

*𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨

𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫
𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧?

𝐥𝐨𝐥 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐣𝐞𝐞𝐳

𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡? 𝐧𝐨𝐭
𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟

Shai glanced up from his phone to look around. He was sitting on the coach bus all the way in the back while the basketball players gathered on. Each and every one of them were hollering in excitement. Shai ignored them and went back to his phone.

𝐲𝐡 𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞

After sending his message, he swiped out the thread and went to his Apple Music. The ride to the school was half an hour long, but he knew with the people he was going with would make it much longer. He shuffled his music and his favorite artist came up, Michael Jackson. He placed his headphones over his ears as he went back to watching everyone else come on the bus.

Bo and Ty took the set of seats in front of him. Coach Danny Adams and Demetrius all the way in the front. Everyone else occupying the middle seats. Then he saw a face that shocked him. He pushed back his headphones from his ears and kept his attention on her as she walked all the way to the back where he was. Ashley took the seat that was across him. She sat in the window seat and rested her head against the window.