Freshmen 24

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ
𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐞
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
𝟸𝟺:𝟶𝟶 ─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎──○︎─ 𝟸𝟻:𝟶𝟶
◁︎ || ▷︎

🏀
Hampton University
Fri. Oct. 26th, 2:45pm
"All This For What"

Quietness filled Herbert's classroom. For once the man was not bombarding his students with work or stress. There weren't any students for him to overwork anyways since no one came to class. Besides Shai and two other people that he didn't know. Herbert chilled at his desk, grading the tests from yesterday. There was a better and much faster way to grading, but he preferred doing it by hand because it's better. Marking big red X's on people's tests brought amusement to him.

However, there was one that he was struggling to accept. Herbert glanced up from the tests and at Shai. His only student who received a perfect score flat out. Even his AP students didn't receive a hundred percent. The highest score was an eighty at best. Everyone else scored lower than that but again never a hundred. Herbert wasn't sure why but he had a feeling that Shai cheated. It was the only other logical reason. The kid barely paid attention in class. There was never a book open in front of him nor any notes being taken.

He didn't trust it. He wasn't going to.

Herbert cleared his throat, causing the three of his students to look at him. "There's no need to still be here, so I'm dismissing class for the day. Enjoy your weekend and Carter I need to see you." He told them.

The two girls gathered their belongings and started making their way out. Shai didn't have anything out, so he grabbed his bag and walked to Herbert's desk. He looked down and saw that he was grading the tests. His test, specifically.

"You need me?" Shai questioned, putting his hands in his hoodie pockets. Herbert moved his glasses up then folded his hands.

"Shai, I'm going to ask you a question and I want you to be completely honest." Herbert began, Shai slowly nodding his head.

"Did you cheat on my test?" Herbert questioned. Shai squinted his eyes, jerking his neck back.

"What-" Shai stopped himself from saying something disrespectful. He fixed himself and spoke like an adult. "Why are you asking me that? I was in here doing it with twenty other kids. You were literally watching us like a hawk yesterday. So, why are you asking me that?"

"I'm asking because you're the only one that received a perfect score and I don't trust it. I don't trust you and I don't believe you. Seventy-five questions and you got a hundred out of all my classes. So, did you cheat on my test?" Herbert asked again, Shai licking over his teeth.

"You think I cheated because I got a hundred? Instead of congratulating me, you're accusing me of doing something that I didn't do. Best teacher award goes to Herbert." Shai remarked, getting slightly annoyed.

"Keep getting smart, Shai, and it'll be an issue. I believe you cheated on my test, therefore, you need to make this test up. And you can do that by writing me a sex page essay about all the themes in the story and how they all relate to each other."

Shai smacked his lips, "What the fuck?" he cursed, not caring that he was talking to an adult. "A six page essay? I already passed the test-"