Freshmen 45

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐓𝐋𝐂
⇆ㅤ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ↻

🏀

Hampton University
Wed. Dec. 11th, 3:45pm
"Haters Gonna Hate"

"Gatorade...water bottle...socks...towel...snacks." Dess muttered under her breath as she packed the items into the duffel bag.

She was officially starting her basketball girlfriend duties. She thought it'll be nice to pack Shai gym bag with everything he may needed. She went out and bought a whole bunch of stuff, stocking up on items like Gatorade, energy bars, scrunchies, and first aid items. She was going all out but this was her first time doing something like this. She'll see how Shai react and whether she should continue or not. In the meantime, she rechecked the Nike duffel bag just to make sure she had everything.

Meanwhile, Freya wasn't having much of a happy afternoon. She sat on her bed, angrily typing on her phone as she sent a long paragraph to Axel. After the studio incident, the two of them have been arguing nonstop. Axel expressed his anger towards Freya for talking to another dude in front of his face. He assumed they were in a relationship and expected loyalty and honesty from her. Boy, was he wrong. Freya broke the news to him that they weren't dating. They were two young adults having sex with each other.

That's all. She wasn't looking for a relationship with anyone. Even if she was, she be damned if it was with Axel. His attractiveness didn't live up to his naive and annoying ways. His clinginess was all too much for Freya to handle. His extreme attraction towards her was worse. It was like he was obsessed with her and in a bad way as well. Freya wanted to be free and Axel was burying her inside.

She hated it. And yes, she should've been honest and told him upfront when things started to take a sharp turn. However, she found him easy to manipulate. Axel never questioned anything she did or what she said. He went along with everything Freya wanted to do and more. It was easy to get sex out of him as well even if they didn't plan on doing it in the first place. That was all Freya wanted in the end. Sex. There was nothing wrong with that either because she was young and was living her life. Just like everyone else on campus.

Why did everyone have a problem with her doing the same thing? She wasn't sure but she was about to find out.

"Such a fucking asshole!" Freya yelled, tossing her phone on her bed. She turned to Dess who was walking back and forth, tossing things in a bag.

"Do you know how pathetic a person has to be to write a fucking diss track on someone? Like Axel is a fucking bitch for that shit!" Freya said while crossing her arms over her chest.

"Right." Dess agreed despite not hearing anything she said. She wasn't paying any type of attention to Freya or her problems. She zipped up the duffel bag after doing yet another thorough check. All that was left was for her to head to the gym. She searched for her shoes while Freya continued talking.

"His little stupid career isn't taking off so he's using my damn name. I can't stand his dumbass for shit. He really think shit is sweet just cause I told his whiny ass that I wasn't his fucking girlfriend. I never even mentioned wanting to be his girl to him. Ever!" Freya ranted. All her anger spurring out like hot lava erupting from a volcano.

Dess nodded her head again while she tied her sneakers. "Yeah, crazy." She said, still not paying attention.

Freya stopped and stared at her. She squinted her eyes, feeling as though she wasn't listening. The last thing she wanted to do was deal with Dess and her bull as well.