3. apatite

- present day -

"Young lord!" I snapped out of it at the sound of worried shouting. "Snap out of it- you're seriously scaring me."

"Where am I?" I jumped a little, startled by the sound of my own voice- low and masculine. I pinched myself, staring at the person in the mirror. "Who am I?"

"This isn't funny," the man in front of me grumbled, shooting me an exasperated look. "I don't know what got into you but-"

"Hey, slap me," I turned to him trying to figure out where I knew him from. "This has to be a nightmare-"

"I'm not slapping you-"

"PLEASE SLAP ME," I glanced back at the mirror, stomach turning at the person who looked back.

THERE'S NO WAY I'M LEVI ACKERMAN

"I should call the doctor," the man began backing towards the door.

"There must be something you're mad at me about- I won't yell at you just do it," I sat up from bed, rushing to block him from the door. "Everything that has happened today stays between us."

"Did you hit your head when you jumped after her-"

"I did, please slap it out of me."

"I am not slapping you if you have a head injury."

"I'm going to jump off the balcony," I started making a run for the glass doors that led out of the room onto a small patio.

"You- GUAR-"

"DON'T YOU DARE," I tackled him to the ground, slapping a hand over his mouth, "both of us are going to get in trouble if you do tha-" he slapped me, the words leaving my mouth as I felt my cheek begin to sting.

"MMPHH."

"It would've been much easier if you did that to begin with," I sighed, releasing my hold on him.

"Will you return to normal now?"

normal ??

ok hold on let's get this straight

i think i've become levi ackerman-

YOU WANT ME TO ACT LIKE THAT INSUFFERABLE-

calm down

IM AS CALM AS I CAN BE- I'VE BEEN TRANSPORTED INTO THE BODY OF A GUY AND HE ISN'T EVEN TALL

NOT TO MENTION HE SUCKS ASS

"I'm better than normal." I paused, letting him sit up. "What's my name?"

maybe im levi ackerman's secret twin- the appearance would still be difficult to deal with but at least

"What kind of question is that?" He laughed awkwardly, shooting me a confused look when I motioned for him to continue. "You seriously want to know?"

"Seriously, think of it as a best friend test."

"I'm calling the doctor."

"I'm telling someone that you slapped me." I pointed towards the bright red mark forming on my face.

"You're Levi Ackerman."

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

ANYONE ELSE

LITERALLY ANYONE ELSE

"Ok," I attempted to compose myself. "And who are you?"

"You're failing the best friend test."

"Just say it-"

"Farlan Church, we've known each other since we were children, I thought you cared more," he grumbled under his breath. "It's like you're a different person."

YOU'RE SO CLOSE

"Right- I've heard about you," I paused, pinching the bridge of my nose to try and remember. "The one that follows Levi around all the time like a lost dog, you've got a half-sister, and-" my memory was still a bit foggy. "You had a crush on-" A hand was slapped over my mouth.

"I'm taking you to a doctor."

"That's the second time you've hit me, I wonder what my mother would think about that," I called upon my limited knowledge of the Ackerman family.

i would know way more if i didn't find the young lord so insufferable

his father was related to the royal family and married into the family-

it was an arranged marriage and he passed not long after levi was born

leaving levi's mother the matriarch of the household

if i remember correctly she's started relinquishing her duties to her son but definitely isn't someone you can overlook

"Duchess Ackerman isn't here right now, and she wouldn't care."

WHAT KIND OF-

"This is a barbarous house," I groaned, sitting back down on the bed.

hold on-

"The doctor said that everything was fine last night but there's definitely something wrong with you."

if im in levi's body-

"Do you have any clue how Lady Y/N is doing?"

"Lady?" Farlan asked, laughing slightly, "I've never heard you call her that before."

WHAT THE FUCK

"Just answer," I massaged my temple, the disconcerting image of my reflection in the mirror making me frown.

"As far as I know she was taken home by her companions after you saved her."

what-

"I SAVED HER?"

no way-

i definitely saw him standing over me doing nothing-

there's no way levi ackerman saved me

no

he's the one who pushed me in

what kind of sick plan is this?

did he want to appear as the hero? make me indebted to him so that i would be pushed to give in to his demands?

"You jumped in after her- do you not remember? She fell into the pond and you jumped in to rescue her, I heard the commotion and came out after you, the two of us dragged her out and you asked to go home immediately after." Farlan paused, thinking. "Maybe she'll finally agree to talk to you."

I AM SHE

I WILL NOT

LEVI ACKERMAN KILLED ME

"Was she acting strange?"

no wait- it seems like i only entered levi's body after he got home

they didn't stick around to see how i was doing

typical

"She was unconscious?"

"Right-"

I DROWNED

"Farlan, I need to see Lady Y/N."

"You need to see a doctor."

___________________

that's all for now! i plan to publish new chapters every wednesday at 6 PM EST <3 i hope that all of you have enjoyed what i've published so far- i have A LOT planned and i'm excited to explore new relationships between characters

there's always a kind of comfort i fall into when i've written two characters for a very long time- having just finished tidal i'm excited for this y/n and levi to slowly learn about each other and develop their own relationship <3

i hope that all of you join me (:

- ami(luv u lots)