25. bixbite

-nineteen

twenty

twenty on-

"She's there," Levi murmured into my ear, his embrace tightening.

twenty two

"I assumed," I muttered, fidgeting slightly.

twenty three

twenty four

twenty five

"Hold still-"

twenty six

"A little difficult don't you think?"

twenty seven

"You're going to do something inappropriate-"

twenty eight

"You were literally begging me to strip in front of you this morning- this is hardly inappropriate."

twenty nine

Levi remained silent, the only indication that he was still alive was the tight embrace I found myself in and the feeling of his breath on my neck.

thirty

"I can't believe we're doing this it's repul-"

thirty one

"Oh thank fuck," Levi pushed me away, causing me to stumble backwards into a table, the warmth of the hug quickly receding.

WHAT THE FUCK

"What's wrong with you-" I scowled over at him.

that hurt

"Isabel showed up, it's not like you had any better ideas," Levi sighed loudly, reaching for a napkin.

ouch

"It's your body, don't act so disgusted," I frowned.

i shower and everything- i'm not sure if that can be said about him

"Were you in to that?" Levi gasped in horror, taking a few steps back from me.

"Fuck no- those were the worst thirty one seconds of my life, but you don't need to make it seem like I'm some disgusting thing."

i'm not diseased

"What's wrong with you?" Levi scoffed at me, "I thought we agreed."

"Just because we agreed on a few things doesn't mean I have to like you- but of course you're the kind of egocentric asshole who would think something like that."

sorry i won't bend to your will like everyone else

i'm not your dog

i don't have to like you

i don't like you

i don't

"What?" His voice raised slightly, I avoided meeting his gaze.

"I mean it, you expect everyone around you to bow down- and I'm not going to have any of it." I stood up abruptly, pushing the chair back. "I know that's why you don't like me, but you don't have to treat me like I'm repulsive."

"You hate me," Levi shot back, his voice which was normally cool and level shook slightly, "don't act like a fucking saint, you do the same to me."

"It's different."

"You make no fucking sense," he sighed, angrily standing up to come to my side, "listen to yourself."

"It's different, you don't care what I say."