66. zultanite

good morning beautiful

I woke up to the sun streaming through a window, casting warm light over Levi's sleeping form.

well its my body

im hot

i can't wait to have it back

"This is a once in a lifetime experience," I muttered, studying my own sleeping face.

peaceful

i don't think i've relaxed this much with levi ever

maybe that's a lie

it feels like this is the first time he's ever been truly defenseless in front of me

i don't really blame him

still-

it's nice

"What the fuck are you looking at?" Levi's eyes snapped open, "and why are you so close."

OH MY GOD

"Holy shit- you scared me," I pushed away from him, "for the record I woke up like this- you probably rolled into me."

"It's too early for this."

"It's never too early to fight," I sat up in bed, looking down at him, "how did you sleep?"

"Fine."

wow....

elaborate please

give me SOMETHING

"You looked peaceful."

"You looked peaceful," he muttered, "how long were you watching?"

"Only a couple minutes before you woke up and decided to be mean."

"Petty vanity will get you nowhere."

"Wow," I grinned, "it got me in bed with Levi Ackerman."

"Oh my fucking god-"

"Are you two finally awake?" Hanji burst through the door, dark circles ringing her eyes.

did she sleep-

obviously not

ok... no need to be mean about it

"Good morning Hanji."

"Morning."

"We have a lot to talk about, hurry," she urged, dashing away from the door into the kitchen.

as you command

"You heard her," I nudged Levi closer to the edge of the bed.

"This is the first and last time I sleep in the same bed as you."

"I bet you wish you could do it again."

"Are you even listening to me?"

"Never."

and that's a promise

"Do you need any help?" I left Levi behind to join Hanji in the kitchen.

smells good

"Can you help?" She chuckled, handing me a stack of dishes, "find some space on the table for these."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Ma'am?" Hanji burst out laughing, "I'm not that old- or well- ok I am that old."

yeah you're well over 100