18. heliotrope

"-and where is my room?"

"You have an entire wing of the castle to yourself," I grumbled, exhausted after nearly five hours of being grilled by Levi over the details of his life.

i know more than i ever wanted to know

"Correct," he nodded, glancing at the watch on his wrist.

oh

"You're going to have to take that off when we get there," I pointed out, sinking down in my chair, "I don't wear watches."

where did he even get that

"What do you do?" He muttered under his breath, taking it off.

"Avoid you, look hot, the list goes on," I trailed off.

"For someone that spends a third of her time trying to avoid me I see you a shit ton," Levi scoffed.

...

"Not my fault you're desperate and obsessed with me."

you're the one who runs after me begging for things at every single event we're at

"Well you could just stay inside- then neither of us would have to see each other."

"Wooooww Levi Ackerman is advocating for my imprisonment."

"I didn't say that."

"Did too."

"Did not."

"Did too."

"You're a child."

"Whatever," I flipped him off, glancing out the window. "Is there anything else I need to know about your life before we arrive?"

i feel like we've only covered boring details

"I-" he paused, frowning slightly. "I know you think I'm an asshole but most people like me, don't fuck that up for me."

HUH...

"WHO???"

"Shut the fuck up."

"I'm seriously curious- I know that people think you're attractive but I've never heard anyone say 'oh my god levi is soooooo nice' it's always 'omg don't you think that levi's cold personality seriously suits his visuals.'"

maybe that was a bit mean-

"You're biased."

"Maybe," I shrugged, "don't worry I'm not going to ruin your reputation, I'm not a horrible person."

"Could've fooled me."

"I hate you, I don't hate other people."

i get absolutely no joy from messing with people who aren't levi

"You're the worst."

"Now who's being a child?"

"Idiot," he rolled his eyes at me, glancing outside for a moment, "we're almost there."

oh wow

"I'm getting all nervous now, what if your mom doesn't like me?"

"She doesn't need to like you," he paused. "I would prefer it if she didn't."

"Why? Worried that I might steal her from you?" I grinned.

my goal is to steal everyone from you levi

"As if-"

"Just wait I'm going to become her best friend <3"

more than that would be ideal