78. algodonite

"I'll take one of their carriages back," I reassured Levi as we came close to the Reiss manor in the capital.

don't worry too much

"Be careful," he glanced out the window, "we still don't know who tried to kill you the first time."

i could say the same thing to you

"I will," I nodded, "but you also need to take care of yourself."

what's the point if you get hurt somehow in the process

"I will."

"Ok," I stood up, readying myself to leave, "don't miss me too much."

"Have fun."

"Ok mom."

it's time to meet historia and ymir

i hope they've been well

im a little nervous

A maid led me to a sitting room, leaving me outside the two large doors to collect myself before going further inside.

"Are you certain it's her?" Ymir, muttered anxiously.

"The message was extremely vague- shouldn't we just assume that it is? Why would either of them lie about that?" Historia sounded totally unphased by Ymir's concern.

"I don't know," Ymir trailed off, "maybe Levi wants something from you- it could be him- we can't be sure."

THIS AGAIN???

"I assure you it's me," I sighed, pushing open the doors, "and Levi wouldn't do something like that."

despite everything he's a good person

"Y/N," Historia beamed, gesturing for me to come sit with her on the couch.

well at least one person seems normal

"I don't trust this- convince me that it's you," Ymir insisted.

ARE WE REALLY DONIG THIS AGAIN????

"I don't know what to tell you that I haven't already," I shrugged, "what do you want to hear? How you and Historia met? My first crush?"

what else is there-

"What was the first thing you ever said to me?"

WHAT

"I don't remember that-"

"It might be him," Historia gasped, shrinking away from me.

SOMEONE HELP ME I'M GOING TO BE KILLED BY MY BEST FRIENDS

"You guys cannot be doing this to me right now," I glanced nervously at the refreshments out on the table, "my first crush was Levi Ackerman- I met both of you when I was four, what else do you need?"

HELP

"She wouldn't have told Levi that Ymir," Historia glanced at me, "and you don't have to worry about the snacks, no laxatives this time."

ok...

"Or any other poisons?"

"No poisons," she nodded, "you need Levi right? It would be a problem if we hurt him."

ah...

i'm scared of them

wtf happens in this household