32. padparadscha

"If you're doing this to exploit my weaknesses, quit it, I'm not giving you anything confidential," Levi eyed me warily.

right right whatever

"I won't do anything that underhanded," I sighed loudly, "besides I heard your tragic backstory, if I did something like that I would just be copying someone else."

i prefer to be unique

i want my torture to be memorable

<3

"You're so fucking weird."

"As are you," I rolled my eyes, "seriously, Levi I won't do anything, now hand over the papers."

DONT WORRY I PLAN TO ASK FOR SOMETHING IN EXCHANGE

STRINGS ARE VERY MUCH ATTACHED

WHO DO YOU THINK I AM

"You-"

"Consider this a bonding exercise," I cut him off, "come on you've been stalling for the past three days, I know you had everything together the moment I offered."

levi ackerman and y/n l/n working together-

i can see the headline now

that's an interesting story

"As if I would want to bond with you."

"Likewise, I consider all of this charity," I proclaimed, dramatically extending my hand to him, "consider this advance payment for all the things I'll ask you to do later."

"Fine," he gestured to Farlan who had been waiting off to the side this entire conversation.

"Finally."

"How did the two of you even agree on this to begin with-" Farlan murmured aloud, clearly deeply confused. "Why would either of you agree to this?"

"I'm not horrible Farlan, I take care of people less fortunate than myself."

"It would be stupid to pass up an opportunity to make her suffer."

"Oh."

"Is that all you're going to say?"

"Show some enthusiasm."

"Oh!"

"Passable."

"You could've done better."

"The two of you really are similar," Farlan chuckled, handing me a stack of papers.

WHAT

"I could not be further from that thing."

"I don't pay you to insult me."

"No really," he continued, "you're the only people I know even remotely interested in those magical tools and despite how you act the two of you agree on a lot."

"Levi, are you paying him to say these things just to annoy me?"

"Why would I pay someone to say something so blatantly false?" Levi responded, frowning.

THEN WHAT IS HE SAYING

"Farlan we need to get you to a doctor," ran over to Levi hiding behind him, "I think your aide has come down with something."

"Farlan take a break- something is wrong-"

"See- even right now-" Farlan shook his head in exasperation, "I'd hate to be on both of your bad sides."