48. agate

"Eren?" I paused, already regretting letting Levi put me up to this, "are you in there?"

if he isn't there let's just walk away and pretend this never happened

i can tell levi that i tried

that's enough

"I'm going to leave if you don't respond-" I called out loudly, leaning up against the door to his room.

please don't respond

i'm begging you

just let me go...

"What do you want?" Eren shouted back, "I mean- come in."

wow- levi really did talk to you

"I don't think you've ever been that polite in your life," I entered the room, closing the door behind me. "You clearly haven't changed at all- it still smells like shit in here."

does he even shower ?????

"Fuck off."

"You shouldn't say things like that-"

"Or what?"

"Or I'll totally give up on trying to reason with you and the two of us will never talk again."

"So- only he can tell you to fuck off?"

"He can't tell me to do anything- he just ignores what I tell him and does whatever he wants-"

"Whatever."

"He told me to go talk to you so really you should be thankful," I scoffed, "what's wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with you?"

"Oh I don't know- a traumatic fall that led to me switching bodies?"

what do you want from me?

"Listen- I thought you were supposed to be my friend? Why do you have to attack me? Did something happen?" I frowned at him- watching as Eren avoided my gaze.

"He's an asshole."

"I know."

"Don't let someone be a dick to you because you find them attractive?"

"I wasn't planning on it," I hesitated- "did you think I was going to let him push me around? I'm not stupid- and besides that would be totally embarrassing- can you imagine it? Me- following Levi Ackerman? It should be the other way around."

"You seemed awfully friendly," he looked up at me, rolling his eyes, "watch out."

"Did you seriously scream at me and make me feel like shit because you were worried about me? You're insane," I stifled my laughter, staring at Eren and his messy ass room in disbelief. "You're so stupid."

"We talked it out didn't we? Cut me some slack."

"Whatever," it was my turn to roll my eyes at him, "you know it's kinda embarrassing?"

"What is?" He relaxed, laying down in the bed.

"That we got into a huge fight in front of Levi- and that the only reason we made up so quickly is because he talked to me."

"He talked to me too," Eren muttered under his breath, "that ass-"

"I know that one of the issues we were dealing with was being nicer to him but-"

"He sucks."

"HE'S TOTALLY GOING TO HOLD THIS OVER ME."

"Let me at him," Eren grinned.