Hide and Seek -Law x G/N Reader

*Y/N pov*
      I try to muffle my breathes as well as I can, but it's difficult with that stupid doctor lurking around. Normally I wouldn't refer to Law in such a way, as I love him to death, however today he's nothing but a traitor. Once a year everyone on the sub is supposed to get their shots. You know, the ones that keep you healthy and helps your body fight diseases and all that, but not me. Nope! Needles suck dude!
      "Y/n-ya!" I halt my breathing completely, hoping my heart isn't beating hard enough for him to hear. Listening closely to his footsteps, I hear him wandering around the room. Suddenly, I hear doors starting to open and close. Cabinet doors, like the one IM in. "I'm doing this for your own good, I don't have time to deal with stupid colds all the time!"
     I can tell his exhausted voice is getting closer and I almost feel guilty. We have been playing this hide and seek game for about 2 hours now.
     My breathe hitches as I hear the cabinet next to me close and prepare myself for when he finds me, because this time I absolutely cannot escape.
     The door swings open, his lips twitching ever so slightly into a relieved smile. It would be heartwarming if I wasn't so damn chicken.
      "Finally," he sighs, sensing I gave into defeat, "Come on Y/N-ya, let's get this over with."
      I might have given up running, but I'm always stubborn. Planting my feet into the ground, I turn my head, refusing to move. Childish? Yes! Effective? No.
      He lets out a long, annoyed sigh. Deciding enough was enough, he reached in and grabbed me. Gently, might I add. Holding me bridle style, it takes me a moment to come down to earth back into my body from the shock of it. While he walks away with me in his arms, I start to push on him. Trying my damned hardest to ignore the darkening red of my cheeks.
       "Let go, I don't wanna get shots!" Knowing he was much stronger than me and never in a million years could I overpower him, I continue pushing. "UGH! At least let me walk on my own Water Boy!"
      His grip loosens and for a moment I think he actually will put me down. Already planning the best escape route, instead im thrown over his shoulder. My face even more red than before, in utter embarrassment. Maybe I shouldn't have pushed his buttons so much.
       "Lawwwwwww!" I whine, "Put me down please, as great of a view this is, its super embarrassing!"
       Pulling at his shirt, trying to do anything to annoy him enough to give in, instead I feel a sharp smack to my behind. With a yelp, I cease all movements. Did he just-
      "We're here." The door behind him shuts and I recognize the surrounding plain white walls of his office. There is literally no escpaing now.
      He sets me down on the patient seat, turning to prepare the shots, I've long forgotten the embarrassing moment in the hall. For a split second I contemplate escape again, but I'm afraid he'll cut off my legs.
     "Try to sit still Y/N-ya, there's only two shots." And just like that my heart starts pounding again.
      He turns his chair to face me, first shot in hand and I panic. Trying to stumble away, but of course he's used to my antics. Surprisingly though, he puts the needle down and reaches for my hand. My eyes snap open, looking into his grey ones.
      "You can hold my hand if you want," He says with a sigh as if he is greatly inconvenienced by this, but by the slight tint to his cheeks I dont think he minds that much, "Just this once though."
      Regaining his composure, he picks up the shot again, but this time I don't jump away. Opting for squeezing his hand instead.
       "Do you want me to count?"
       "Oh just get it over with already!" I mumble.
      After a moment I feel the sting in my left arm, "Relax." His voice is gentle and soothing, I take a deep breathe and unclench his hand. "Only one more to go, ok?"
      I nod, too afraid to open my eyes still. He gets the next shot over with. Me clutching his hand for dear life over a dumb needle, but its done and relief instantly washes over me.
      "So we're done now? I can go?"
      "Yes you're free to go."
      Immediately jumping up and speeding my way to the door, ready to leave this needle filled hell hole.
     "Actually Y/N ya, there's one more thing." I pause, dread immediately filling in my gut. I hear his steps approaching me as I turn to him.
     "Yes?" No, no, no, no, NO. I don't want another stupid shot!
     I'm completely caught off gaurd when his lips crash into mine. My breathe sharply inhaling as I slowly ease into him. Letting my arms hook around his neck. He ends it all too quickly though, quicker than I wanted to.
    "That's it bye!" I'm shoved out the door before I can even process what the hell just happened.
     "What.The.Fuck."

———————————
This drawing took for eeeeever, but I'm happy with the way it turned out :)