Stuffed Bear-Killer x G/N!Reader

WARNING!!!!! There will be smoking/drugs in this story, so if you are sensitive to🍃 then don't read. Thank you😗

*Y/N's POV*
I took a deep breathe in, letting the bitter taste of marijauna pass through my lungs. I exhaled with a giggle and passed the joint. I never would have guessed Killer to be a stoner, but here we are hiding in his cabin, smoking weed together.

He took it gently from my hands, sticking it through a hole in his mask, inhaling deeply as I watched him.

"What?" He noticed me watching intently, he was much bigger than me, so of course he wasn't feeling it as much as I was, but I could tell he was much more relaxed.

"Nothing," I giggled, "You're taking too long, give it." I snatched it from his hands, bringing it to my lips once more. His shoulders shook as he forced himself not to laugh, the bed shook slightly from the force of it. "You're cute when you do that." His silent laughter calmed as he took the joint from my lips.

"You have to stop saying stuff like that Y/N." His mask shook from side to side as he tried to ignore my previous statement.

"Why? Are you getting flustered Massacre Soldier?" Flirting like this was normal, I loved to tease him and see how far he'd let me go. There was no denying I love Killer, but admitting it outright would suck.

"I think you've smoked too much. The weed is messing with your brain." I could hear the smile in his voice as he spoke.

"Aw come on! Don't be a hog!" I reached across the bed to try and take the joint from him, but he held it above my head, just above my reach. I failed to notice how close I actually was to him. My breath fanning against his mask, making it hard for him to keep his calm.

"Y/N." He spoke softly, his eyes stating at me with nothing but adoration. (Although you'd never know that lmao)

"Kill?" He put out the smoke as he leaned closer. My breathe quickened, not knowing what was happening.

                His muscular arm snaked around my waist, pulling me onto his lap. I didn't fight it, it felt nice to be in his arms. Like a dream come true. Killer held me tightly, not enough to hurt, but it took my breath from me for a second.

                "H-Hey! I'm not a stuffed bear!" I tried to joke, patting his arm lightly. I heard something fall onto the bed and I tried to look up at him, but he held me in place. "Killer?" It was rare for me to use his name, but at this moment I was concerned beyond belief.

                 "Stay still." My breathe hitched in my throat, realizing his voice came out smoothly, no mask to muffle his words. The urge to turn around was great, but I did as I was told.

                 His head rested in the crook of my neck, soft breaths and hairs tickled me, but I stayed where I was as he cuddled me. To test the boundaries, I brought a hand up, bringing it to his head. He allowed me to run my fingers through his locks, scratching his scalp every now and then. Despite how much I had smoked, I knew I was in a right state of mind.

                  Laying my head back to rest on his shoulder, we contined to sit there for what felt like eternity in the silence. The feeling of his breathing on my neck was doing things to me that I didn't care to admit. I was too scared to break the silence, if I asked what this was, would he stop?

                 "I want to kiss you" The hesitance in his voice was clear as his arms tightened around my waist.

                  "Go for it." Without wasting a moment his lips attacked my neck. A hand came up to hold my face still as he gently kissed across my neck and shoulder. I shivered underneath his touch, it had been entirely too long since someone had touched me like this. The highness had started to fade as he made his way up to my face.

               He slipped his hand over my eyes as he kissed my cheek. Killer's lips hovered above mine, as if he was awaiting my permission. I parted my lips slightly for him and that seemed to be enough conformation for him. His goatee tickled my nose as he kissed me, making me smile into the kiss.

                He kissed me softly, but passionately. My body felt like it was on fire as he shoved his tongue into my mouth. Things were very quickly heating up as he turned me around to face him, keeping his hand on my eyes still, he pulled me closer. Allowing me to feel up and down his chest and broad shoulders.

               He pulled away from me, causing me to pout. Had I fucked it up?

                "I don't want to do this while we're high." He mumbled as he rested his head back onto my shoulder. It took us a moment to catch our breath, but I was smiling like a mad man the entire time.

                "We'll just have to wait until the morning then." My hands went back to playing with his hair as I felt his shoulders bounce up and down again, still no laughter to be heard.

                "Will you stay with me tonight?" He caressed my back gently as he spoke.

                "Of course." I pushed him to lay back on the bed, "I won't peak I promise." His hand hesitantly left my eyes as he fell back onto the sheets. I rested my head on his chest, nuzzling into him with a sigh.

—————
I'm sorry I write about Killer so much, he is just invading my thoughts and I don't know what to do about it.