In Sickness and In Health- Sanji x F!Reader

I'm making Sanji act as he did before the time skip, because I honestly don't like post timeskip Sanji that much.

-Italics means thoughts-

*Y/N POV*
      I woke up feeling hot, overwhelmingly hot. Forcing my eyes open, I looked around the girls quarters.
       "Nami..." I cringed at how scratchy and harsh my voice sounded.
         Immediately the orange haired woman was by my side. "Y/N? Are you ok?" Out my peripheral I could see Robin making her way to my bed as well.
          "I don't feel very good. I'm sorry"
          "What are you apologizing for? It's not your fault stupid!" She lightly flicked my head.
           "I'll go get Chopper for you, just stay lying down, ok?" Robin smiled before making her way to the door.
            Nami pulled a chair beside my bed and held my hand. "I'm gonna stay here with you, so try to get some more rest." I felt her hand caress my head before my eyes became too heavy to keep open.

*Nami's POV*
          Once I could tell Y/N was asleep, I put my hand to the back of her head. "She's burning up." I started to feel a bit worried, but I knew Chopper would take good care of her. I mean when I got bit by that stupid bug, he did a good job treating me.
          The door behind me opened quietly, turning I saw Chopper with his tiny med kit making his way to Y/N's bed.
           "I'm going to need you to help me, since she is sleeping, Nami." I nodded, assisting in the ways I could.
            "She just has the flu, nothing too serious. I'll take care of her if you want to go eat." I patted Choppers head as I exited the room.
             "You really are the best Chopper."
             "Stupid humans, compliments don't affect me silly. Haha!"
I made my way to the kitchen, of course once I entered the calm atmosphere of the deck disappeared.
"NAMI-SWAAAAN! I made you your favorite!" Sanji knelt onto the ground, food tray in hand.
"Thanks Sanji-kun." I grabbed my food and sat next to Luffy, who was listening to Usopp's fairytales.
"And then-"
"Hey, wheres Y/N?" The room went silent. "And Chopper? Yeah, wheres Chopper?"
"Y/N has the flu and Chopper is taking care of her." Robin answered Luffy, with a smile.
"Hey, how did you know she had the Flu? I didn't even say anything yet?" I questioned.
"Oh Nami, I see everything."
"MY PRECIOUS Y/N-CHWAN IS SICK?! And you didn't tell me?!!!" Sanji pointed an accusing finger at me. "I have to start preparing meals for her right away!" He immediately left to start making food for Y/N.
                    "Oh here we go"

~Time Skip~

*Y/N POV*
               I woke up a second time to the smell of food. I didn't really want to get up, but I was hungry. Really hungry.
              "Don't wake her, she needs her rest!"
               "She also needs to eat!"
               "Sleep is more important right now!"
               "Food"
                "Sleep!"
                "Food!"
                "Sleep!"
                "Food!" Both Chopper and Sanji's heads snapped to see my hungry expression. "Sorry Chopper, I'm really hungry..." As if on que my stomach growled. I offered him a sheepish smile.
                "*Sigh* I guess you also need food, I need to get more medicine anyways." I could tell he was a little hurt with having lost the argument, but Sanji's soup smelt so good, I found it hard to care.
                He set the food down on my nightstand, "My sweet Y/N-chwan, I made the finest soup for you and you only!" He danced around with heart eyes and rosey cheeks.
               "Thank you Sanji!" I felt my stomach do butterflies as I began to eat, I'm aware he is like this with every women, but I can't deny at times like this it feels special. "Could you stay with me, maybe?" I knew he would say yes, but I don't feel comfortable demanding things of him like Nami does.
                "Of course! Anything for you, my beautiful Y/N-chwan!" He enthusiastically pulled up a chair and sat next to my bed, grabbing my hand. Immediately my heart sped up as he caressed the back of my hand with his thumb.
               He was obviously waiting for me to start conversation, staring passionately into my eyes, but I couldn't think of a damn thing. NAMI HEEEEELP!
               It became even more awkward as I had slowly began emtpying my bowl. Now there would just be awkward silence and stares. Great.
               "Chopper was right, you should get some more rest. Your well being is what's most important right now Y/N." He was being deadly serious and it made my face heat up more.
             "Ok, but only if you promise to stay here."
            "I'll stay until you get tired of me being here." He gave me a gentle smile.
            Idiot, I could never get tired of you. I thought as I allowed myself to be carried away to dreamland.

~Time skip a second time~
            A shiver ran throughout my body, I tried to ignore it because I was so damn tired, but as a second wave of shivers hit. I couldn't deny my need for warmth. Cracking open my eyes, I see a blonde heap of mess rested on the edge of my bed, light snores coming from it.
            Sanji.
            I looked around, it was clearly well into the night. DAMN! I slept a long time! But he stayed.....
            Another shiver wracked my body, reminding me of my mission for warmth. I reach my hand out and lightly rest it on Sanji's head.
           His hair is so soft.
           Lightly shaking his head, "Psst, Sanji. I need you" I whispered.
           "Hm?" He rose his head slowly, clearly very tired. I felt guilty waking him up, but I'm sure he won't hate me for it.
           "I'm really cold and...." I hesitated, "Sleeping like that doesn't look very comfortable s-so..." I opened up my blanket, clearly inviting him in.
           He was clearly taken aback and so obviously excited, "You want me to sleep with you?"
           "I-if it isn't to much to ask." I looked away shyly.
           "Anything for you my princess!" He carefully crawled in next to me, I could tell he was planning on turning away to give me space, but I couldn't resist the urge to hold him.
          I wrapped my arms around his side, rubbing my face into his warm chest, "Thank you Sanji!"
          I looked up to see his heart shaped eyes and the classic bloody nose, "N-no problem, anyt-time!" I got comfortable and eventually he wrapped his arms around me as well. I fell asleep almost instantly. If I had known this man was so comfortable, I would've gotten sick a loooooong time ago.

—————
I used to be a Sanji simp so this was very easy to write lol