🍋Killer x F! Reader🍋

WARNING: Sexual content ahead!!!!!!

      The door slammed open as the two of you stumbled inside. Caught in a messy lip lock, you refused to break away from his lips for even a moment. He shut and locked the door behind him and he pushed you onto the bed, beginning to take off his shirt. Killer made sure to pull it up excruciating slow as you watched with lust filled eyes.

Once his shirt was off, you reached your hand out to feel along his muscular body. You marveled at the way they felxed and tensed under your touch, you heard his breathing speed up, but payed no mind as you continued to softly run your fingers along his abs.

"Fuck." He grunted. Grabbing a fistful of your hair, he forced you to look up at him. He wasted no time in claiming your lips again, forcing his tongue into your mouth, he made sure you knew who was in control and you weren't complaining. He broke away from you, a string of saliva being the only thing connecting you two. His large hands groped your chest, "I want this off." You nodded, pulling off your shirt.

His hands immediately made their way to your back, undoing your bra in a single, swift motion. Gently pushing you back on the bed, he got to work with your body. You could confidently say you were ready for him already, but Killer was never one to rush things. He had the patience of a saint and you had a feeling it would be a quality of his you would grow to hate tonight.

His lips trailed passionate kisses down your neck, gently nipping and sucking every now and then. His lipstick smeared against your skin, but you didn't mind, you found it quite hot anyways. Mewls and moans were all that left your lips as he began to get rougher with you, fondling your breasts however he desired as he created hickeys and bite marks all over your body. He began sucking and pinching your nipples, making tears prick in the corners of your eyes. Your need for him overwhelmed you; you started rubbing your thighs together to form some sort of friction, but as soon as he noticed he wedged your legs apart and held them down.

"Someones impatient." He whispered as he gave your nipple a hard bite, you threw your head back, letting out a breathy moan as you tugged at his beautiful golden locks.

"P-please Kill." You whimpered and he looked down at you with a smirk.

"Hmmm I think you can handle a little more teasing don't you?" You shook your head in a no motion, but he didn't listen. He had already decided to take this nice and slow. He had been dying to have you for the longest time and he wasn't going to waste this opportunity. He was determined to make sure he was the best you would ever have.

You watched as he trailed kisses down your stomach, his hands were fiddling with your pants to get them undone. Once he popped open the button of your jeans, he pulled them off and began rubbing through your panties.

             "You're so wet for me already," He teased you and your face grew increasingly red. "You like when I get rough with you? Huh?" He smirked as he already knew what your answer would be.

               "Y-yes." You turned away from him, refusing to meet his eyes at being forced to admit such a dirty thing.

               "Yes what?"

                "I like when you're r- rough with me- Ahh!" He pressed into your cunt harder, forcing lewd sounds to spill from your lips.

           He pulled your panties off and threw them onto the pile of clothes that were accumulating in a corner of his room. He continued trailing kissing down your body.

           As his mouth grew closer to your cunt he looked up to make eye contact with you, but you looked away embarrassed. That was fine, he had all night to see what pretty expressions he could force out of you.