Stuck-Wire x F! Reader

*Y/N's POV*

"Soooooo what are we doing after this?" Wire side-eyed, raising his brow.

"We go back to the ship." He answered as solemnly as ever.

"Yeah well, after we go bring the tools to the ship do you want to do something?" He was one of the mysteries of the Kid Pirates. I always tried to get close to him, but he made sure to keep his distance. The only person he was really close to was Heat and it bothered me that I could befriend the bluenette, but not Wire.

"No." He sped up his pace and since his legs were so much longer than mine, I was struggling to keep up with his huge strides.

"Wait!" I grabbed onto his cape and pulled him to a stop. A couple of marines walzed past, not yet noticing us. "We have to hide!"

He nodded in agreement. Usually we would just fight them, as apart of the Kid crew you had to be vicious, but Killer told us we couldn't cause trouble yet because we needed to stock up on supplies. Captain was pretty butthurt about it.

I slipped into an alleyway, Wire following close behind me. I could feel the warmth radiating from his skin. As we were about to step out, I came to a sudden halt as a bunch of Marines marched by. Wire crashed into me and I had to hold onto the walls to keep from falling.

"Shit! We have to go back." I turned around, trying to shimmy my way past him, not taking into account how narrow this path was.

Before I knew it, Wire and I were stuck pressed together between the walls. His hands were in the air like he didn't know what to do, his face was looking down at me in shock and probably horror. The bag of tools Captain needed were long forgotten on the ground and the more he looked down at me the more flustered he got, taking in our position.

My boobs were pressed firmly against his bare stomach, from where he was he could see all my cleavage. My hands were pressed on the wall on both sides of him, trapping him against me. Not like we could move anyways.

"U-umm I-Uh...." His eyes darted around trying to find somewhere else to look, keeping his hands in the air. He tried wiggling out, but all that did was rub my boobs against him and it made that situation worse. "W-we're um stuck."

"Yes Wire, I see that. I'm trying to figure out a solution." I tried using his side to push myself out, but after a few minutes of struggling, I ended up falling into his fishnet clad chest; defeated. "Ugh, such a stupid way to get caught. I'm sorry, Wire." I looked up at him to see him spiraling in his own thoughts. "Wire?"

"Wh-What?"

"Are you mad at me?" He opened his mouth to speak, but I didn't let him. "Look, I'm sorry for getting us stuck and I know I'm the last person you'd want to be here with, but I can't do anything to fix this so you have to just suck it up." I pressed my lips firmly together, his mouth opened and closed a few times. He was utterly shocked.

"Last person? What do you mean by that?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Don't try to play dumb I know you don't like me very much, maybe even at all. When I try to hang out with you, you tell me no. When I try to make conversation with you, you brush me off. You avoid me like the plague. You don't like me and that's fine I guess."

"N-no that's not true! I love.....you." His sentenced trailed off as my face exploded with color.

"Y-you.... you what?" My brain was failing to comprehend anything that was happening. Wire looked absolutely petrified by his slip up. His eyes darting all over my face as I stared at him dumbfounded. All the other background noises seemingly dissipated as I smiled at him. "I thought you hated me." I couldn't help the goofy grin that appeared on my face at the new revelation.

"I never did..." He looked away from me, if he stared at my smile and longer he was sure he'd die.

"Well then, how about when we get out of this we go on a date?" I pressed myself into him harder as I smiled a cheesy grin at him.

"Yeah that sounds nice." His face was completely red by now and I could feel the quickness of his heart. His eyes still refused to look at me.

"Hey! There you guys are." We turned to see Heat and Killer, they had obviously been searching for quite some time.

"What the hell are you two doing?" Killer questioned, crossing his arms. Wire's hands finally left the air as they rested on my shoulders.

"We're uh stuck." I gave them a sheepish smile as Wire tried to hide his existence from the entire world.

———————
I love me some shy men, if you couldn't tell :)