It's Wrong? -Paulie x F! Reader

*Y/N's POV*

"THAT OUTFIT IS TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE!"

"For the last time, I. Don't. Care!" I turned on my heels and walked away from the very flustered man. I don't even know why it pissed him off so much. If anything he should be thankful for the show.

"Y/N! You come back here and put on a jacket!" He ran after you, holding out his coat for you to take.

"Leave me alone!" I swatted his hands away from me, "There's nothing wrong with my outfit you pervert."

"Me pervert? You're the pervert," He stood in my way, pointing a finger at me as he spoke, "Your whole chest is out for everyone to see!" His eyes wondered a little lower than my face, catching himself and looking away from my boobs.

"So?"

"SO?! It's inappropriate!" He crossed his arms over his chest with a huff, I hated to admit that I found it adorable when he fussed at me, maybe that's why my outfits became more and more revealing over the years.

"Ugh, you're such an ass!" I faked being aggravated as I walked towards him. For every step I took towards him, he took one back. "You know I wear it for you Pauls." His face went from a pale blush to full on red, "And you know you like it~"

"I do not! My standards are higher than that."

"Then why is it such a big deal?" I pointed an accusing finger at him as he looked between me and the water behind him, wondering if jumping in would be safer than sticking around any longer.

"Because it's wrong?"

"Is that supposed to be a question or a statement?"

"Both?"

"Why do you sound so unsure Pauls?"

"Because I am."

"Why?"

"I-I..."

"You?" He grit his teeth as he stared at me, I could practically feel his heavy breathing with how close I had gotten.

"I like it." He mumbled, pinching his eyes shut as he tried to hide from the entire earth.

I pulled at his shirt, bringing him down to my height. His eyes flew open, looking at me as if I had lost my mind.

"I knew it!" I gave him a good push, sending him into the water with a giggle.

"DAMMI-" SPLASH!

"Aaand bye bye asshole!" I walked off as if I had done nothing wrong. I heard splashing coming from behind me. I'd definitely pay for that later, but oh well.

————-
I see a lot of people simping for this man???????