🍋Kid x F!Reader🍋

WARNING! SEXUAL CONTENT!!!!!!

Also, there will be bondage, degradation, biting!👍👍👍👍👍

You tugged at the restraints against your wrists halfheartedly. Not expecting to have ended up here tonight. The red beast was above you, drinking in the sight of your nude form, completely at his mercy.

His nails scraped lightly at your sides, causing you to jump away from the ticklish sensation. The only light in the room was from the moon, barely illuminating his vibrant red locks and devilish grin.

"You're such a pretty whore." His flesh hand gave an appreciative squeeze to your hip. You were completely bare to him, yet his clothes remained on. It felt unfair, but you weren't suicidal enough to demand anything of him. He was in full control here, there was no denying it. "Fuck, you drive me crazy." He growled as he lowered himself to you, kissing and sucking along your neck roughly. Moans and mewls slipped from your lips, wrist aching from being tied up so tightly.

He forced his knee between your thighs, brushing against your aching core. Your body was shaking from anticipation and lust, you honestly didn't expect him to be so patient with this. You had expected him to get right to the main course, but Kid made sure to tease you until physically impossible to do so. He lived for the way you squirmed and shook, the noises you made were like music to his ears.

Kid continued to kiss and suck on your skin until he found a spot on your collar bone he was particularly fond of. You let out a squeal as he bit into your flesh, making sure to mark you nicely before letting go. He made sure to lick up the drops of blood that had formed on your beautiful skin.

       You were in desperate need of friction, rolling your hips on his knee to get some. Kid chuckled against your skin sadistically, reveling in the fact that he could make you so needy.

      "K-Kid please!" You moaned out, still continuing to wiggle underneath him.

      "Say it." He demanded.

     "Kid!" You whined in protest, beginning to pull at your chains once more. His metallic hand wrapped around your neck, not enough to hurt you, but enough to make you still.

      "Tell me what you want slut~"

      "I want you." You whispered, to say you were embarrassed was an understatement.

      Kid's fingers traced down your body, stopping at your entrance. You could practically feel the warmth radiating from his digits.

     "Want me to what?" His husky voice near your ear was enough to make you break. Fuck being embarrassed, you wanted him.

     "Fuck me Kid!" His fingers dived into your cunt, forcing moans from your lips. Your eyes were screwed shut as he fingered you. Although it felt heavenly to finally have some sort of pleasure, you were determined to stay as quiet as possible. You bite your lip as his fingers plunged into you at a ruthless pace.

     He let go of your neck and began to suck on your nipples, determined to get you to make more noise. He wanted everyone to know he was pleasing you. He wanted his entire crew to know you were his.

     Kid gave a harsh bite to your nipple, making a moan erupt from your mouth. A sense of pride floaded through him as your body began to shake, but he wasn't going to allow you release just yet.

     You whined and whimpered at the loss of his fingers, wanting nothing more than to feel him again and as much as Kid wanted to continue teasing you, he was growing impatient. His need to see you come undone consumed him.

     Big hands grabbed your thighs, pulling you up slightly, your breathing caught in your throat as the anticipation grew.

      "You sure you want this? I can't promise I'll be gentle." He grew hesitant now that he was actually looking at you. You weren't some hoe he could just hurt and throw away after, Kid would genuinely feel bad if he went too far.

     "Yes, I'm yours Kid." His hands grabbed at your hips, pushing himself into you as gently as he could manage. The stretch was painful and he could see it on your face as he continued to fill you with his length.

      Once he was sheathed fully inside of you, he allowed you a moment to adjust to him. It was difficult to keep himself back from fucking you senseless, but he waited patiently for you to give him the go ahead. Rubbing your hip softly as he rested his head on your shoulder.

      "K-Kid please." You began to wiggle your hips against him. Kid smirked as he began to thrust into you, he still tried to be gentle, but the way you tugged at his hair drove him insane.

      "H-harder!" You threw your head back as you begged for him, he'd be lying if he said it didn't surprise him, but he caved and began fucking you how he wanted.

       The sound of skin slapping against skin and your screames filled the Victoria Punk, but the two of you couldn't give a damn at the moment. The embarrassment you had felt earlier completely forgotten as pleasure clouded your thoughts.

       "Fuck! You look so pretty taking my dick." His fingers wrapped around your neck once more as he straightened himself out. Your face was a bright red that rivaled his hair, eyes rolled into the back of your head.

        "Kid!" Hearing you moan his name sent chills down his spine.

        "Louder."

        "KID!" Your body shook as your orgasm crashed down on you. It took the breath from your lungs as Kid continued to pound you.

        You tried to push away from him, the overstimulation becoming borderline painful.

        "Stay still, I'm almost there." He groaned into your ear, you grabbed onto his shoulders firmly as tears started to pool into your eyes. "Fuck!" Kid gave one final push, emptying out into you. The feeling of his cum filling you sent shocks through your already tired body.

        Kid's prosthetic wrapped around you as he kept himself from crushing you. His flesh hand wiped the tears from your cheeks, kissing you lovingly as he pulled out of you.

        "Just so you know you're mine now. If you try to leave me I'll kill you." He wrapped a blanket around the both of you as he pulled you against his chest.

        "Sounds good." You lazily made a thumbs up gesture as sleep began to overtake your body.

—————
I realized I probably need to start putting warnings for the non kinky people in the beginning of my lemony chapters. 😗