Chapter 5: Happy

"La'Rayna. " "Yeah I'm fine." "Uh that's nice but I didn't ask that. But speaking of you being okay are you sure because you have this crazy look in your eye." Shawn made this funny face. I laughed at him. "I do not look like that." "I know it was more like this," He said making another face. "Um Shawn do you know anyone name Jake." "No why?" "It was just a dream that I had that I'm trying to figure out." "It was just a dream." "I know Shawn but this dream was so real." "Look La'Rayna you have to get over those stories I didn't come here with you so you can freak out over nothing. If this all you are going to do then I don't want to hang around you I want to at least have fun if I'm going to be here for two months." Shawn walked off and went over to where Kirk and them were. I guess I was ruining everyone's vacation but something just wasn't sitting right with me. I couldn't let this feeling go. Maybe I am taking this over board Danielle is mad at me now Shawn is mad at. I felt some behind me and I turned around really quick. "What did I scare you?" Melissa said. I didn't respond. "What cat gots your tongue or something I see l of your friends have left." "So what it to you." "Oh so your trying to be the bold one now aren't you now that your friends what's her name isn't here." "You don't scare me." "I don't do I. You should be scared." "Hey is there a problem here?" Ms. Kanto one of the camp consolers said coming towards us as everyone turned to face us. "No there isn't a problem Ms. Kanto." Melissa said smirking. I wanted to wipe that smirk off her face so bad but I knew that would get me in trouble maybe even sent home. "Good now you both go separate ways I don't want to hear anymore out of you two for the rest of the day." I really don't understand what is up with these counselors I've been getting in trouble for nothing. I walked in the other direction than Melissa into a group of kids who were playing. "Are you okay?" "Why do you care?" "Look I'm sorry about earlier." "Yeah you should be you didn't even listen to what I was saying." "I know." "I mean my dream could have been about me winning a trip to Disney or something." "I know I'm sorry La'Rayna." "No I'm the one who is sorry I'm ruin everybody chance at having a good time. I promise I will try to be more happy and have fun."

Try and be happy and have fun. Try to be happy and have fun try to be happy and have fun. I remember when I got back from camp people thought I was crazy because all I could say was try to be happy and have fun. I would say it over and over again. Don't ask me I don't know why. I think it was pretty strange for a girl who was almost murder to go around saying try to be happy and have fun. This is really starting to bother me because I keep living the memory of Camp Lakeview everyday. Sometimes it's as if I'm still that little girl at camp. I can't believe Shawn's father why would you open up that camp after what happened there. His son was almost killed out there.