Chapter 14: The Hunting truth part two

"Jake," Shawn said barely above a whisper. "What?" I semi-yelled while snatching the i.d bracelet out of his hand. I looked at the bracelet and in fact, it did say, Jake. Danielle looked at Shawn and me with a confused expression. "Whats going on who is Jake?" "I guess that's what we are going to find out," said Shawn. 

It's crazy to hear and read that name. Jake, Jake was just a dream that I had. It couldn't possibly be more than that. I thought at one point there was someone named Jake at the camp. That's why I had the dream and asked about him before. But this is just too weird. "Oh, thats Melissa brothers name." We all turned to look over at Kirk in shock. "What did you say," said Shawn. "You guys were wondering who Jake was. Its Melissa's brother. I don't see the big deal." Kirk said with a shrug of his shoulders. "What do you mean its not a big deal? Melissa brother is the guy that everyone said went missing. La'Rayna found this bracelet in cabin six. and for some strange reason that Shawn and La'rayna already heard of this name," Danielle said frustrated. "What, I was drinking my coke." "You are a real piece of work you know that." Before they could go back and forth Shawn intervene. "Guys enough we are not about to get any answer by arguing." "Shawn is right. Lets just do what we came to do," I added. 

We headed towards cabin six. I wasn't too sure about this but we needed to find out what was going on at the camp. "Wait why are we going in there?" Kirk asked. "What are you scared?" "What no I've been in there plenty of times." "Well, this shouldn't be a problem now should it. Lets go." "Wait if you want information I can give it to you." "What kind of information could you possibly give us?" "Okay, so Jake is Melissa's brother." "Right, you told us this already," Danielle said cutting him off. "Let me finish. Jake is Melissa's brother that went missing. He didn't just go missing like the camp claims. He most definitely was killed by the camp killer. And the camp paid off Melissa's family. Why do you think the treat her so well here?"

So Kirk told us nothing. That was something we already suspected. Also, that information wasn't enough to tell us what is really going on at this camp. If I wanted answers I was going to have to go back into cabin six. I headed up the stairs. "La'Rayna where are you going?" "I want more answer than what Mr. Stating the obvious gave us." "Yeah and we are wasting time guys. We have to get back to out cabins before the next check," said Shawn. 

Shawn opened the door and we walked right on in. "I'm not going in there." "Come on." Danielle reached out and pulled Kirk by his collar inside the cabin. "Ugh it smells ten times worse than the last time." "How is that even possible?" "What exactly are we looking for?" "Last time we were in here I seen a stack of papers." We all turned to look at Danielle. "Why didn;t you tell us this before?" She shrugged her shoulders. "I didn't think nothing of it before. Besides, I wasn't able to see what the papers were because we left out." 

The rest of them walked over to the stack of papers that Danielle was talking about. I wanted to see what was in  the closet.  I put my hand on the rusty doorknob and took a deep breath. I just hoped nothing pops out of here. As I was about to open the door I hears Danielle yell. "Are you kidding me?" "What?" "All of these papers are our letters home." "That can't be right." "Take a look for yourself." I was about to walk over to where they were until I heard something fall in the closet; whivh made me jump. "What was that?" Kirk said all scared. "I don't know it sounded like it came from the closet. "Thats it I'm getting out of here." "Quit being such a baby." "I'm not being a baby I'm being smart. If you knew what was good for you then you will leave too." "Hey what is that supposed to mean?"? Shawn asked. He didn't take threats too lightly escapilly threats to us. "It means what it means." With that Kirk left out of the cabin. 

"If we are leaving I'm going to take these letters. We can check them all out tomoorow." "Wait, let me at least check to see what fell in the closet."  I turned back around and opneed the closet door. I shine my flashlight inside. On the floor there was a book. The back of the closet there was a hole. Too small for anyone of us to go through. I picked the book off the floor and felt something wet and sticky on the bottom. I shined my flashlight at the back of the book. "Ew!" I yelled. Shawn and Danielle came running over. "What is it?" "Is that blood?" 

A/N: I know this chapter is pretty short but it is an extension of part one...Enjoy and thanks for reading....Until next time...