Chapter bonus Jakes Letters

What did Jakes letters say? 

Dear Mom and Dad,

                              Camp has been kind of boring so far. All we are doing so far are going over rules. I'm glad its the last day. The food here isn't too bad but I do miss your cooing mom. If you could send me you famous snickerdoodle cookies I will be set for the whole summer.  

Melissa seems to be enjoying camp so far. Shes meeting friends already. I guess it's easy to do that at her age. Don't worry about her though. In really have been looking out for her. I don't know what I would do if anything ever happened to her believe me. I didn't beg for a little sister to see her hurt.

I really do miss you guys and shadow. I can't wait to come home and play with him. Tell him that I miss him and love him. I hope you guys can visit on parents day. The counselors told us that we are supposed to have a parents day later on in the summer. I hope that don't want us to put on some corny play like in The Addam family. I'll write next week. Love you.

Dear mom and dad,

                         The camp is pretty okay. We do a lot of activities. 

My bunkmates are pretty cool. I don't really speak to them like that though. They have been friends since like forever. they all grew up together and been coming to camp every year. There are a lot of fake people here at camp. 

People are pretty good at pretending like nothing is wrong. Something isn't right. Its this kid named Tommy who gets away with everything. He is a big bully. He tried to mess with me but I didn't want you told me to dad.         

There have been some kids complaining to the camp counselors about him but they don't really do anything regarding him. They think hes a lttle angel. He thinks hes better than everyone because hes dad donates money to the camp. He always gets first dibs on things and the better equipment.              

Dear mom and dad,

                         I wish I could call you guys on the phone so that I know you are actually getting these letters. I'm not sure why you haven't written me back yet. Is because I said that everything is going fine? I just wish that I could hear from you.I hope to see you on parents day in a two months. Tell shadow that I said hi and that I will be home as soon as I can.

Dear mom and dad,

                       Sorry I haven't been writing every week like I wanted to. But I'm starting to get this feeling like these letters aren't being sent anyways. Its just not like you guys not to respond. Also, I would like to come home. Can you guys please come and get me. Something strange is going on at the camp. I'm not having any fun here. I haven't even made not one friend. I'm just over this fake camp with all these fake people. This shouldn't be called Camp Lakeview it should be called Camp Fake.  

I don't want to be selfish thought because Melissa has made friends and shes having fun. But if shes happy why should I make her sacrifice her fun because of me. I would jsut say come get me and leaver her alone her but I don't want to leave her alone. Not here anyways.

Dear mom and dad,

                        Today I finally made a friend. I wasn't so sure about him at first but he seems pretty cool. He said he got tired of hanging out with everyone else. he said that he noticed things that I've notced as well. Our bonding didn't have anything to do with the creepy things going at camp. We happened to like a lot of the same thing. Hes like the brother that I never had. 

He told me that his parents sent him to camp because he was getting in trouble at home. I know you wouldn't want me to hang out with him. He said that he would do things to get attention at home because hes parents never pay attention to him. Clearly, that didn't work because they just sent him away. I'm glad that I have parents like you guys. I love you.

Dear mom and dad,

                          I'm starting to have a little fun. My friend and I been hanging out a lot. We went fishing yesterday. He taught me all about fishing. He says that his family has a cabin that they go to ever summer and he learned to fish from his nanny. 

Today we plan on going coaneing and maybe go on a hike to catch bugs. Hes into insects too. He wants to become entomologist when he grows up. I think thats pretty cool. He can study that while I become a marine biologist. 

Also, we started hanging around with his bunkmates and Melissa and her friend. Melissa friend is the sister of his bunkmates. I kind of like it like this that way I can keep a better eye on her. He bunkmates are pretty okay. We don't hang out that much but when we do its an okay time.

Dear mom and dad,

                     When I woke up today we all at a serious meeting about staying together and not leaving camp. I searched everywhere for my friend and thats when I realized the meeting was about him. He went missing and nobody knows where he went. A few of the counselors went off to go look for him while the rest of them sayed behind to look after her us.

They made us stay in Mckinley Hall for an entire day. The whole week we had to say in out bunks. It was kind of like we were on lock down. A few kid suck out and got in big trouble for doing so. I really hope hes okay.

Dear mom and dad,

                         I actually don't even believe you guys are getting these letters but it helps to get everything off my chest. Afterall of these strange things thats been happening at camp I wouldn't be surprised. My friend was never found. They acted as if he never went missing. First they daid that he was sent home for bad behavoir. Now they are telling me he never even exist. 

I don;t really know whats going on here but I know I'm not crazy. Thats what everyone seems to thin. I really just want to get Melissa and myself out of here. I have to go find answer. I'm putting a picture of us indie this letter to give you guys proof that he was here with me at camp. I love you guys. 

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I am on a new schedule that's why updates have been off...I may switch all updates to Sunday for a short period of time...not quite sure...I'll let you know...Until then updates are still Saturday nights...