SDWN 2

Sade - Kiss Of Life

Allure was more than happy to be clocking out of work, she loved working as an RN but there was still nothing better than clocking out. Unfortunately, work didn't stop when she left the hospital. Usually she'd stop by the store front to help out Miya.

Allure still worked in the medical district area, so she wasn't too far from Kyren. He got off earlier than her so she'd go up the street to see him once once she got off. Allure sent him a quick text letting him know she was there, it wasn't too long before he was making his way to her.

Allure watched as he walked out the double doors, he wore his designated navy blue scrubs with a black long sleeve shirt underneath since it was cold out. On his feet were a pair of Yeezy 700 v3's. He always looked so good.

"You gone get somebody at that job fucked up." Allure joked as she watched Kyren hop in the passenger seat of her car, Kyren chuckled as he leaned in for a kiss.

"Wassup Mrs. Wood." Kyren greeted, Allure smiled—she'd never get tired of hearing it. "How was work?" He questioned.

"It was alright, I'm finna head to the store and help Maiya till closing." She announced as she tapped her freshly manicured nails on the peanut butter colored steering wheel.

Kyren nodded his head, "Don't be at that store too late till y'all get security."

Kyren was super protective over Allure, since it got darker earlier he didn't like for the two women to be at the store late by themselves. Kyren suggested they put security on their payroll or close once it got dark.

"Bae." Allure kissed her teeth, "We sell candles in highland park, I promise nobody is gunning for us." She chuckled.

"And it's security at the designer stores." Allure added, Kyren still wasn't buying it though. It wouldn't be long before he hired the security himself.

"What you want for dinner?" Allure asked, Kyren slightly sniffled as she shrugged his broad shoulders. "Anything really."

"You wanna eat what my mama made?" Allure furrowed her eyebrows together, causing Kyren to furrow his. "What she make?"

"Me." Allure goofily smirked, the two laughed at Allure's corny joke. "Gone on man." Kyren spoke as he playfully muffed Allure's head.

They talked for a little while longer before Kyren headed back to work, meanwhile Allure made her way to the store. She grabbed her and Maiya green smoothies from a local coffee shop since she knew Maiya liked them.

Her heart damn near jumped out of her chest when she approached the store, a few of the windows completely smashed in. The new arrivals were off the display and

You could tell the weapon of choice was some kind of brick.

Allure walked in the store to see Maiya on the phone, she held her head in her hand as she used her free hand to stroke the top of her lace frontal.

"Why you ain't call me!" Allure exclaimed as she sat the smoothies down, "Cause I been on the phone with the insurance company, and I know how bad you stress." Maiya explained. Thank God the whole store was insured but damn, they didn't fuck with anybody so she couldn't understand who would do this.

"Did you ask for security footage?" Allure asked as she grabbed her phone to snap pictures of the scene, she wanted to clean up the broken glass but still wanted the insurance company to see.

"Yeah, the landlord said security cameras are currently being replaced so—there's that." Maiya sighed, causing Allure to do the same. She was glad neither of them were there while this took place though, shit definitely could've ended differently.