SDWN 6

Beyoncé - Rocket

Allure took a spoonful of her broccoli cheddar soup from Panera into her mouth, before slightly nodding her head. She sat in the break room waiting for the three other girls she normally sat with. During lunch they'd always make small talk about random topics.

"Hey." Taylor, one of her lunch buddies greeted. She sat her lunch box on the table before sitting down. Allure shot her a warm smile, "Hey Girl."

"You know Lauren don't work here no more and Mia ain't come in today." Taylor explained, Allure furrowed her eyebrows. "Where Lauren go?"

"Well, let me rephrase that. She work nights now." Taylor corrected her self as she dug into her lunchbox, eventually she pulled out a loaded sub sandwich that was perfectly split in half. "And where Mia?"

"Girl." Taylor dragged out before clicking her tongue, Allure could tell Taylor loved people's business—so she didn't understand why they always told her, but hey. She was a happy listening ear.

"Her nigga cheated on her." Taylor spoke before opening up her small bag of baked lays, "Apparently he been having bitches in her house, even had one hoe driving her baby to school." She explained, Allure's eyes widened—she was sorry to hear that, Mia was a sweet girl but niggas obviously didn't give a damn about any of that.

"Wow, I hope she feel better...heartbreak definitely ain't no hoe." Allure responded.

"All niggas cheat." Taylor shrugged, "Don't matter who you are or what you got going on—Jay z facially challenged ass cheated on Beyoncé, and that says a lot." She went on.

"Ion agree." Allure shrugged, once she said it she realized she didn't know if she was trying to convince Taylor or herself. Her mind went to that night Kyren stayed out late at the club.

"Why not?" Taylor furrowed her eyebrows, "Cause, I feel like it depends on the man and what phase of life you meet him in." Allure explained, before she started dating Kyren they acquired a friendship. She knew all about his past, but also knew he was out that phase of his life.

"If you fuckin with a nigga that ain't up out that hoe phase yet, you already know what's gone happen." Allure added.

"Niggas whole lives be hoe phases." Taylor waved Allure off, "But I see where you coming from though, some niggas don't find enjoyment in that...those niggas live in space or something." She spoke, causing them both to laugh.

"You ever been cheated on?" Allure questioned, she was curious since Taylor was standing so strong on her stance.

"Girl, have I?" Taylor counter questioned, "You know what city we live in." She followed. Allure knew every relationship was different—hers was an example of that, but she still couldn't help but to wonder.

ᥫ᭡

Allure watched her shipping label printer as it slowly spat out labels, she figured she'd help cut down shipping times by starting the longest process at home. The bathroom door flew open, seizing her attention. Kyren walked toward her with a small pink object in his hand.

"Fuck is this?" Kyren asked as he held it up, Allure squinted her eyes as she eyed the object in his hand. "Can you bring it closer please?" She joked, Kyren being Kyren did just that—he put it not even an inch away from her face.