SDWN 46

Miley Cyrus - Adore You

"Say cheese mama." Allure cooed as Kyren held Avi up so they could snap pictures of her dressed in her Halloween costume. It was Halloween night and little miss Avi was dressed in a cute little cookie costume, all Kyren's idea. He said she was a chocolate "Chunk" cookie. Instead of going door to door, they decided to stop by their buildings Halloween party since they were moving out soon. They built bonds with the concierge staff and wanted to bring them gifts now since they planned to be gone before Christmas.

"She's so precious, I just wanna dip her in some milk." An older lady announced, catching their attention. "Thank you." Allure smiled, everyone had been complimenting Avi's costume all night. Unfortunately, Kyren and Allure didn't dress up for the party.

"They love daddy baby." Kyren spoke as he kissed the top of Avi's head, causing Allure to smile. He looked up, putting all his attention on his wife. He mindlessly licked his lips, enjoying the sight in front of him which caused Allure to grow a bit nervous. He oddly still made her nervous sometimes—he was just so damn fine. Kyren looked back down at Avi once he noticed her yawning.

"You ready to head out?" Kyren questioned, "If your last name Wood let's go." Allure joked, causing Kyren to let out a light laugh. She couldn't wait for them to have those 5 kids he wanted so she could leave functions and say "If yo daddy named Kyren, let's go."

"We gotta stop at target." Allure announced as she sat the strap of Chunk's diaper bag on her shoulder, Kyren nodded his head, letting her know that he heard her. The family left the community room and passed through the lobby to get to Allure's car. She sat the bag next to the car seat and watched as Kyren strapped her in.

"Imma play something Chunk like." Kyren voiced, his thumb scrolled quickly through his Apple Music. Suddenly Wanna Be A Baller by lil Troy began to play throughout the car. "Look at her smiling." Allure pointed out as she looked at Avi in the car seat mirror.

"My baby know she from Houston." Kyren announced, "Nigga she was born in Dallas...She don't know nothing bout no damn Houston." Allure teased, Kyren chuckled as he waved her off.

"That's a Mo city Don in the making." Kyren joked, Allure shook her head no, "She from Dallas, she eat Rudy's." She joked back, quoting one of her favorite Dallas native songs.

"Gone on foo." Kyren coolly chuckled, the target wasn't far away so they made it in no time. Allure placed the Fendi diaper bag from Melo at the bottom of the stroller and began to push it into the super store, once they got in the store they switched roles. Kyren pushed the stroller and Allure pushed the red shopping cart. "Did you send your mama her pictures?" Allure asked as she picked up a sack of green grapes and placed them in the cart.

Kyren nodded his head yes, "She must be at hallelujah night or something cause she ain't reply yet." Even while walking through the store, Avi continued to get compliments on her costume. The couple circled around the store and made their way to the books. Allure was trying to knock out at least 2 books a week.

"I don't like their urban book selection." Allure voiced as she scanned the section, "You ain't always gotta read hood shit—try sci-fi or something." Kyren suggested.

"I already have a sci-fi book for next week, which is why I need an urban book." Allure replied in a duh tone. She knitted her eyebrows together as the white book caught her attention, pink words on the cover read "Boosting To Billions: The Aria Dade Story" Allure remembered Taylor telling her it was a chapter in the book about her, and couldn't deny that she was curious. She wondered how was her image painted in the book, since it was Aria's point of view Allure knew it wasn't farfetched for her to be painted as the villain.