SDWN 47

Sonder - Care

Kyren stuck his feet into house shoes before joining his wife in the bathroom, she stood at her side of the bathroom vanity rubbing moisturizer into her smooth face. He snuck up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, while placing soft kisses on her neck causing her to smile and giggle like a school girl. "I got somewhere I wanna take you tonight." He announced, Allure turned around so she was now facing him.

"What about Chunk?" Allure questioned as she sat her arms on his shoulders, Kyren couldn't help but to kiss her lips once more. "She got plans tonight too." He replied, causing Allure to chuckle.

"Where she going?" Allure questioned, which was understandable. They hadn't left her alone with anyone before so this would be the first time. "With Char—if that's okay with you." Kyren replied. He went back and forth between choosing Maiya or Char, since Char had more experience with 2 kids of her own he went with her.

"That's fine with me." Allure assured her husband.

"Where we going?" Allure enthusiastically added, "You ask me that every time—I'm not telling you nigga." He coolly chuckled as he softly ran his thumb over her lips.

"Well at least tell me how I should dress for the setting." Allure reasoned, "Casual." Kyren answered, Allure nodded her head.

"I'm excited." She squealed, causing Kyren to smile. He knew what he had to do when Allure questioned if their spontaneous spark would extinguish, it wasn't a random trip out the country—but it was a start to get back in the swing of things. He enjoyed the quality time they spent in the house in place of physically going out, but he had to admit he missed going out as well.

"That's what I hoped for." Kyren spoke, kissing Allure's forehead. He headed to his sink and grabbed his toothbrush and toothpaste. "Now what about breakfast? My stomach touching my fuckin back." He added.

"You know we ain't got no groceries...or a fridge." Allure replied, their refrigerator hadn't been delivered yet. They only had the mini fridge they used to store Allure's breast milk. "Order it." Kyren spoke before squeezing toothpaste on his toothbrush and running it under water before beginning to brush his teeth.

"Never was you kissing me without brushing your teeth first." Allure playfully fussed as she went to grab her phone from the bed, "I ate yo pussy before brushing my teeth before—it's coo." Kyren spoke before pouring a capful of mouthwash into his mouth, he swished it around before spitting it out. Allure playfully rolled her eyes as she reached up to muff his head.

"What you want?" Allure questioned, her attention was stuck on her phone as she eyed the small screen, "From where?" Kyren asked as he eyed himself in the mirror.

"Brunch house." Allure answered as she leaned against the doorframe, "It don't matter...long as I have pancakes." Kyren replied, he washed his face before unraveling his braids. He wanted his hair to be worn free tonight. Once Allure placed the order she went to get Avi before coming back to the bedroom.

"I can't believe how big she getting—I damn near start crying when I realize she'll be 18 one day." Allure spoke as she latched chunk onto her breast. She was now 3 months old and you probably couldn't even tell that she was premature. She was in her correct weight and height percentiles and she was hitting her milestones. "We got a lot of time before she turn 18." Kyren chuckled, he shielded his teeth with his lips before playfully biting Avi's small chunky hand.