SDWN 15

Duke Ellington & John Coltrane - In A Sentimental Mood

Allure grabbed her purse from her locker before heading to the front, her manager asked to see her once she was on lunch to show her something. She shot a few friendly smiles as she walked down the long hallway, oddly she started wondering if she'd did anything wrong.

"Who's flowers?" Allure asked as she leaned over the counter once she made it to the front, eyeing the large arrangement of red roses.

"Yours!" Tiffany exclaimed with a smile on her face, "This is what I had to show you." She added, Allure smiled big as she reached for the note that was slightly sticking out of the arrangement.

Dear My Gorgeous Wife,

Come get high with me tonight, the driver is coming at 8:30. I already have your outfit picked out and all, just put it on and show up.

                  Love, Your Husband.

Allure was all smiles wondering what Kyren had up his sleeve, she loved how all she had to do was get pretty and show up. Once again, here he was being spontaneous and she loved it. Before they got married they had a lot of people telling them it would get old fast, but she didn't see that happening with them. It just kept getting better.

"What does the note say?" One of the front desk girls—Mocha, asked. Mocha was young, about 19-20 a very pretty chocolate girl that always had her hair styled neatly in a side part traditional sew in. Allure could only recall speaking to her a handful of times, but the encounters were always pleasant.

"I have a date tonight." Allure smiled as she lifted up the flower arrangement to get a better picture, once she snapped the photo she slid her phone back into her scrub coat pocket.

"I love that." The other girl chimed in, "A lot of men don't know how to keep dating you once they get you—I feel like dating is the most important part of relationships." She explained, Allure chatted with them for a little bit before heading to her car. Since Taylor wasn't at work she was doing lunch solo today. She already made up in her mind to grab something close by and just sit in her car and relax.

While she was sitting in the tropical smoothie drive through she decided to send her husband a quick message.

                 Thank you for the beautiful flowers my love, can't wait to see you tonight <3.

Right after the text sent, an incoming call from Maiya came in. She used the button on the steering wheel to answer the call before sitting her phone in the cup holder.

"Hey." Allure greeted as she moved up in the long line, everybody must've been in the mood for a smoothie for lunch today she thought to herself.

"Bitch, the devil is attacking me." Maiya announced, Allure let out a loud laugh, Maiya definitely never ceased to amaze her. You never knew what was going to fly out of her mouth. "I'm serious bitch." Maiya chuckled.

"Hold on." Allure spoke before rolling her window down, and stating her order. A red sangria smoothie, chicken pesto flatbread, and a chocolate chip cookie. "Alright, what happened now?" Allure questioned as she rolled her window up and began to dig in her purse for her pink Goyard card holder.

"You know how I told you I was on birth control?" Maiya questioned, Allure nodded her head as if her friend could see her as she replied, "Yeah."

"So I had the iud, they put inside me on my uterus right—why this morning me and Ant was having a lil sex and it fell out!" Maiya exclaimed, "I wanted to fake a seizure or something." She added, causing Allure to laugh.