SDWN 22

Miguel - Sure Thing

Allure and Kyren smiled big as their contracting team snapped a photo of them, they had finally broken ground and their house was on track to start being built. Allure was in love with their lot, it was spacious and their neighbors weren't too close to them at all. Allure made sure to snap a photo of the lot for her new hobby she planned to pick up, scrap booking.

"Congratulations again." Terry, the manager of the contracting team spoke, extending his hand to shake Kyren's.

"Preciate it." Kyren nodded his head as he shook Terry's hand.

"I'm gonna do everything in my power to have you two welcoming your baby to your new home." Terry announced.

"I'm counting on y'all, we got like 7 months to make shit happen." Kyren spoke, Allure slightly smirked as she watched her husband take care of business. She let him handle everything when it came to the contracting team, it was more up his ally anyway. They spoke a little bit longer before the team went to work, meanwhile Kyren and Allure were headed back to the car.

"We did it." Allure squealed, as she lightly squeezed her husband's hand. "I know." Kyren smiled.

"I wanna take you somewhere tonight to celebrate." Kyren announced as he guided Allure into his car, once she was in he traveled to the other side and hopped in as well. It was finally starting to heat up, which meant Allure couldn't be in the car for more than a second without immediately turning on the air, on the lowest setting of course. She was annoyed that she'd be pregnant throughout the summer since she hated heat, but it worked out because she'd have her baby right on time for the holidays.

"Dinner?" Allure questioned with a smile dressed on her face.

"Dinner is included, but not the whole date—you'll see." Kyren spoke, he was still wearing his hair freely out in a fro since she hadn't braided it for him yet.

"How do you keep coming up with these romantic and spontaneous ass dates?" Allure questioned as she looked at him in awe, she definitely understood why hoes were pinning children on him. He was everything.

"I feel like romance come easy to niggas when they in love, it's just something about seeing your lady happy." Kyren spoke, Allure smiled as she reached her hand over to squish his cheeks. She wondered what he had in store this time.

"What should I wear?" Allure questioned, Kyren pondered a few seconds before answering, "A dress...and heels, if you can."

Allure chuckled, "I can still walk in heels, I'm only 2 months."

"I'm just making sure, I gotta make sure you and Chunk comfortable." Kyren replied, Allure nodded her head. Happy about date night, she was also happy that her hair was freshly done—her toes too since she'd be wearing open toed heels. She already had her outfit picked out, it almost came to her naturally. She was gonna wear her black satin spaghetti strap dress, with a pair of Tom Ford padlock heels.

"Imma stop at the job real quick, you coming with me or you want me to take you back home?" Kyren questioned, "I'll come with you." Allure smiled.

Allure guided Kyren into the building with their hands interlocked, every time she came to this hospital she reminisced on when she worked there. It was her first "big girl job" and she was grateful for the many opportunities it brought her. She stood behind Kyren as he unlocked the door to his office, once it was unlocked he lead the way and cut the light on. His office still looked the same for the most part, the only major difference was the wedding pictures he had on his desk and the upgraded couch in the middle of the room.