SDWN 34

Summer Walker - Session 33

Allure slightly bit down on her lip as she looked out the window, the TV played but her attention was focused on Kyren—who thought she was sleep. She listened as he zipped up his Detroit Carthartt Jacket before grabbing his keys and heading out the room. She grabbed her phone, her eyes instinctively squinted from how bright it was. She turned her brightness down before catching the time—3:18am.

Allure was confused on where he could be going, she pushed her feet into her house shoes and went to the bathroom to relieve her bladder for what felt like the 100th time that night. Her heart pounded out her chest as a million and one possibilities of where he could've went crossed her mind, what stressed her out was that none of them were positive. Nothing was open at these hours but legs, Waffle House, and McDonald's. The nigga didn't like chain restaurants, so who's legs was he in between?

She didn't want to jump to conclusions, but the circumstances were making it hard. Even harder now that she couldn't sleep. She hated to believe that her turning down sex while 7 months pregnant would make her husband cheat on her. But she knew of his past, and hoped the situation didn't trigger something in him to want to be a dog again.

She climbed back in the bed and slightly rubbed her belly as she stared out the window. Eventually, she'd fallen asleep. When her eyes opened again it'd been about 2 hours later and she felt Kyren sliding back into the bed, she turned over and began to rub on him. She moved closer and started kissing on his neck.

"Chill out." Kyren mumbled, Allure's eyes widened. As she eyed him in disbelief, feeling like all the  assumptions she made were true. Her heart jumped to her ass as she wondered if her husband had spent those 2 hours with another woman. Although she wanted to say something, she didn't know how to approach the situation—Kyren already felt like she didn't trust him. Allure laid back down, her back turned against her husband's. She lightly sniffled as a single warm tear fell from her eye and rolled down her cheek.

ᥫ᭡

Allure stuck her frozen tub of home style vanilla ice cream in the microwave for exactly 25 seconds, once she pulled it out it was soft just as she liked. "You want a sundae?" She yelled out to Maiya, who was sitting on the couch toying with her MacBook.

"Yeah, is it fudge or caramel?" Maiya questioned, Allure grabbed the ice cream scooper and gave them both a few scoops each. "Both." She answered as she grabbed the warm syrups.

"Ouuu, can I have both?" Maiya questioned with a smile on her face, "Yeah." Allure replied with a chuckle. She poured both warmed syrups on the sundae's before sticking a spoon each in them.

"Thank you Tutu." Maiya spoke as she grabbed the small cup her friend handed to her, "Tutu ain't do shit, I did all the work" Allure chuckled as she sat on the couch.

"I literally saw her make it but okay." Maiya joked, causing them to laugh. It was impossible to have a cloudy mind around Maiya, she was a ray of sunshine and always had a joke coming out her mouth.

"I ain't even tell you this lady came in the store talking bout she need a refund, I look in the bag and she done broke all the fuckin candles. I damn near bit my tongue telling her to get the fuck out." Maiya explained.

"Maiya." Allure laughed, "not get the fuck out." She added.

"Either that or I was gone send each of the candles across her head." Maiya replied before mixing her sundae and taking a spoonful into her mouth. Allure laughed as she reached for her phone, she quickly replied to Taylor before clicking on her twitter app.