SDWN 11

Nivea - 25 Reasons

"Close your eyes." Allure instructed, "I have a surprise for you." She added as she used her hands to cover his eyes, Kyren coolly chuckled as he removed his MacBook from his lap. "Are your eyes closed?" Allure questioned.

"They closed." Kyren assured, Allure rummaged around for a second before she demanded Kyren to open his eyes. In her hands was a candle, wrapped in Matte black packaging.

"Open it!" Allure spoke, full of enthusiasm. Kyren grabbed the candle from Allure's hands and removed the candle from the packaging. He chuckled once he saw the candle was wearing a dickie jacket. "This supposed to be me?"

"Yeah." Allure chuckled, "It's for our Valentine's Day collection, it smells like you too." Allure explained, Kyren moved the candle closer to his nose and took a sniff. He nodded his head in approval, the candle had all of his favorite fragrance notes. It literally smelled like him.

"I fuck with it, you must really know a nigga huh." Kyren announced as he pulled Allure's face closer to his and initiated a slow French kiss. That was one of the many things he loved about Allure, she was thoughtful with everything she did for the people she loved, which is why he made it his duty to reciprocate that for her. He noticed Allure was dressed like she was about to leave, which led him to ask. "Where you going?"

"Char's." Allure answered as she eyed herself in the mirror, toying with her hair. She was sporting a lace frontal wig again, styled in a deep side part with bombshell curls.

"What y'all finna get into?" Kyren questioned, he grabbed his phone and snapped a few photos of the camera, knowing it'll look good for a photo dump on Instagram.

"We don't really have anything planned, I just wanted to tell her about our mama in person." Allure explained, she left the mirror and leaned against the island. The last time Allure crossed paths with her mother, she wasn't on good terms with Char. This time she wanted her sister's input on things. Kyren watched as Allure sprayed her favorite perfume on her body, but instantly made up her face.

"This didn't used to smell like this, oh my God." She complained, Kyren didn't have much to say on that topic. He still thought she was pregnant, and if she wasn't—she definitely would be after the trip.

"Alright." Kyren nodded his head, "be safe and don't stress over shit you can't control." He added before kissing the top of Allure's head.

"What you want for dinner?" Allure asked, her appetite had increased drastically. She damn near woke up thinking about the meals she wanted for the day.

Kyren shrugged, "Your pick, you know I'm not picky." Which was true, even when Allure took losses with new recipes Kyren would still eat it.

"I can pick something up on my way back, I really don't wanna cook before we leave for vacation and have it spoiling while we're gone." Allure suggested.

"That's good with me, long as it ain't a chain restaurant." Kyren replied, he pushed his feet into his All Star's.

"What's with your disdain for chain restaurants?" Allure chuckled, causing Kyren to do the same. "Cause them niggas already rich and serving piss poor ass food, mom and pop shops be recipes from generations ago. Food be good as fuck and it be family owned."