SDWN 5

Boosie - Let Me Ease Your Mind

I wanna thank everybody who's here from the first book! I love y'all downnnnnnn🫶🏽 I hope y'all love this book just as much! We finna T up real soon👀

Kyren hissed from the pain of Allure braiding his thick hair, "That shit hurt." He fussed, Allure could admit she was being a bit heavy handed—since she had nails she had to grip even harder so it wouldn't look sloppy.

"You want it to look good, right?" Allure questioned as she braided his coarse tresses, she thanked God she was almost finished because her fingers were starting to cramp. "And stop fuckin leaning forward, shit making my back hurt." She fretted.

"That don't mean you gotta pull my shit from the root." Kyren replied, causing her to chuckle. The lighter he held in his hand clicked causing her to look up, she watched as he lit a blunt before putting it to his lips. He inhaled and let the smoke fill his lungs before exhaling, once he was done he offered Allure the blunt and she took it.

She wasn't doing a lot of smoking these days, once life started to look up she realized she was only doing it because she was stressed. She picked up smoking weed in high school for that same exact reason, so it made sense.

Kyren grabbed his phone as he'd just received a text message, the number wasn't saved and when it he clicked on the thread the message the words "text message" sat at the top—Allure immediately knew it was from a text free app and sent from one of his past flings.

You sold me a dream Kyren..you never wanted to be with me and you knew that. My heart is so broken and you don't give a fuck because you're living a whole new life, married and fuckin all. You used me as spare time. I fought and argued with bitches just to not even be with you.

"Damn." Allure spoke once she finished reading the message, She was a woman first and could completely understand the feeling the girl was going through. From one woman to another, the only advice she could give her was to move on, but as Kyren's wife—her advice was to relax before she whooped her ass.

Kyren left the message and swiped left to delete the thread.

"I'm glad I didn't meet you while you were a whore." Allure mumbled, Kyren lightly sent air out his nose as he did a brief chuckle.

"I don't think I ever led them on, I was single and dating—they all knew that." Kyren spoke.

"All? Alright Hugh Hefner." Allure jibbed with a slight laugh, causing Kyren to do the same. "I'm smiling but it ain't funny." She replied, mocking Dr. Umar.

"Chill out Man." Kyren replied, he offered her the blunt again but she denied it. "Go Look at your hair." She spoke as she lightly flopped back on the couch in relief. She watched as Kyren eyed himself in the large circular mirror he had hanging by his front door.

"Oh yeah." Kyren spoke as he nodded his head in approval, "Thank you baby." He added as he walked back over to Allure, he slightly bent over and pecked her lips.

Allure grabbed her phone to look at the time, 10:55 pm. Shit—she thought to herself. She hopped up and headed to the bathroom to wash her hands that were covered in shining jam and fallen hair. Once she finished she grabbed her phone from the living room and headed to the bedroom. She turned on the ceiling fan before getting in the bed, of course Kyren wasn't too far behind her.

"Put this on right quick." Kyren said as he handed Allure one of his hoodies, she furrowed her eyebrows together, "Why?"

"Cause I wanna show you something." Kyren replied as he tossed on a PVAMU crew neck. Allure slid out the bed and put on the hoodie. She was now wearing the hoodie with a pair of Alyoga leggings, on her feet were a pair of Jordan 3's.