SDWN 25

Lucci - Date Night

"You're 16 weeks and about the size of an avocado, I find out your gender in 2 weeks Chunk." Allure spoke as she recorded herself. Hearing herself say the baby was the size of an avocado alarmed her for a second, there was no way her baby was that small. She prayed when she went to her appointment in 2 weeks they didn't tell her she was carrying twins.

"Let me find out it's two of y'all in there." Allure chuckled to herself as she rubbed her belly, the idea of twins was nice but not for her first go round. Maybe for her last pregnancy, when she really had the swing of things. She snapped out of her trance once she heard the door to the store open, Maiya was taking a few mental health days off which led Allure to be there by herself.

In walked Kyren, which made Allure smile big. She loved the hell out of this man, everything about him at that.  "What you doing up here?" Allure asked as he pulled her in for a hug, his scent always made her go week in the knees.

"I ain't want you in here by yourself so I'm clocking in." Kyren replied, "You look pretty." He added, eyeing her. She dressed in a simple skims dress with a pair of Gucci sandals on her freshly manicured toes, her natural hair was silk pressed and styled in a relaxed ponytail that swayed when she moved.

"Thanks Pa." Allure smiled as she sat on the stool that was behind the cash register. "How much my first check gone be?" Kyren questioned.

"Is coochie an acceptable payment?" Allure questioned, Kyren nodded his head—making his hair move. "Always." He replied, causing them to laugh.

"I wanna show you something though." He announced, "What?" Allure replied as she typed in the information for the shipping labels, after a few clicks she watched them spit out of the thermal printer.

"I got a new tattoo." Kyren announced as he put his arm by Allure's face, she slightly squinted as she read the tattoo. It was the Bible scripture Ecclesiastes 9:9, with her name at the bottom.

"The wife God gives you is your reward for all your earthly toil."
Ecclesiastes 9:9
Allure Nicole Wood

"Pa." Allure squealed as she grabbed his face and kissed his lips, "I love it." She added, gently holding his arm to bring it closer so she could get a better look. You could tell it was fresh because of the plastic wrap he had over it.

"I thought about it this morning in the shower and wasn't gone rest till I got it on me." Kyren coolly chuckled.

"It's beautiful—I love it, you're so creative." Allure spoke, still in awe. She'd never had anybody dedicate a Bible scripture to her before, this was a different type of love. Kyren showed his love in many different ways, each of them never had Allure questioning if he was genuine or not. They were all so passionate and heartfelt.

"I wanna get Chunk name too, shit make me wish I ain't cover my chest up cause I woulda put y'all on my chest." Kyren spoke, his chest was completely covered by a Bible verse, so it was a good cause.

"Speaking of Chunk's name, you have anything in mind?" Allure questioned, it was early along but Allure was ready. Like most girls, she already had a list of names that she'd been adding to since she was like 13.

"Depends on the gender honestly." Kyren answered, "I feel like it's a girl." Allure blurted out, she finally started getting that gut feeling.

Kyren's eyes widened, "Really?" He questioned, Allure nodded her head yes. "I'm happy either way, I just really have a gut feeling—like my mother's intuition is kicking in or something." Allure chuckled.

"How we doing the gender reveal?" Kyren asked as he toyed with the gold lighter. "I want them to give the results to Maiya and then let her plan it." Allure explained.