SDWN 38

Jhené Aiko - Sing To Me

Follow @/Aestheticgirlsread on IG!

"A parent, yeah my daughter be the twinkle of my eye you hurt her you kill me and nigga I ain't bout to die. See y'all at ground, and my daughter is my sky. I swear I look in her face and I just wanna break out and fly." Kyren rapped along with lil Wayne as he rubbed Allure's stomach. Allure was all smiles, watching her husband go on as she did her hair. She was sporting her natural hair in a slick back ponytail with soft baby hair and her side burns pulled out.

Allure was officially 8 months pregnant today, she could see it all in her nose that was now spread. Baby Avi's arrival was getting closer and closer and Allure couldn't contain her excitement. She often dreamed about holding her baby girl for the first time, capturing that precious moment.

"You ready?" Kyren asked as he popped back into the bathroom, he toyed with his fro while eyeing himself in the mirror. Allure nodded her head yes as she walked over to the dresser and sprayed her body with angel share by Killian. She was still on her skims dress type timing, but since fall was nearing she'd throw on a cropped denim jacket to combat the chilliness.

"Why you looking at me like that?" Allure nervously chuckled as she draped the strap of her Hermes Kelly bag over her body. "Cause after you drop—and them six weeks over, I'm on yo ass." He spoke, taking his wife into his arms. Allure chuckled before standing on her tippy toes to place a kiss on his lips. Truth of the matter is, she couldn't wait either.

"Thank you for understanding me not wanting to have sex so far along in my pregnancy." Allure spoke as she rubbed a coat of lipgloss on her lips. "Our relationship wasn't built on sex, I was fuckin with you way before I even touched you—I can hold out." He replied, a smile stretched over Allure's mouth before she flirtatiously squeezed his face.

The couple made their way to the parking garage and hopped in Kyren's 2 door car, they were on their way to stop by the house and see how it was coming along. At this point they accepted that they wouldn't be in before Chunk came, and it was fine. Moving and being a few weeks away from labor would be too much anyway.

Kyren's music instantly started playing, Frontin by Pharrell loudly filled the car. So loud, Allure could barely hear her phone ringing. She flipped the phone ringing over, Seeing "T" let her know Terrance was calling.

"Hey T." Allure greeted as she stuck the phone between her cheek and shoulder. Out of respect, Kyren turned the music down. "Hey Allure, the results are in but I don't wanna open them without you—you free right now?" Terrance replied, Allure deeply sighed.

"Hold on right quick." She said before putting the phone on mute, "The results came in—Terrance wants to open them with me." Allure explained to Kyren.

"Let's go, we can always look at the house later." Kyren replied, Allure took the phone off mute and put it on speaker. "I'm free, where do you wanna meet?" Allure spoke into the phone.

"We can meet at the lil coffee shop we met at last time." Terrance replied, Allure nodded her head as if he could see her. "Alright—I'll see you there." Allure spoke before hanging up the phone. Although she made up in her mind that things would still be the same, she still felt nervous.

"The coffee shop that's by the nail shop I get my toes done at." Allure announced, Kyren nodded his head as he rerouted. "How you feeling?" He questioned.