SDWN 30

Summer Walker - Bitter (Narration By Cardi B)

"I felt like Aqua from Cheetah girls trynna get that damn taxi." Allure laughed as she removed her claw clip, making her traditional sew-in fall perfectly just right below her breast. They were finally on the way to dinner after lounging around for a bit. Allure couldn't stay out the window, their hotel gave them the perfect view of the Manhattan skyline. As a religious sex and the city watcher, she felt complete.

"Yeah." Kyren coolly chuckled, "We definitely not doing that shit no more, Uber blacks only." He added, Allure watched him as he slipped on his jewelry. "What about the train?" Allure questioned.

"Fuck no, all types of weirdo shit be happening on the train." Kyren replied, although he'd just shot down her New York fantasy, she still looked at him with a smile on her face. She walked over to him and wrapped her arms around him. For some reason she just felt even more attached to him these days. She'd move into his skin, if given the opportunity.

"I love you." Allure announced as she looked up at him, she reached up to help him fix the collar on his button down shirt. "I know I shut down when communication is most needed and I start trippin sometimes—but I really appreciate you, and I apologize. I know we been dealing with some shit that's wearing us down, but the rain always makes flowers grow." She added, Kyren looked at her with a smile before crashing his lips into hers. They pulled away and stared at each other with giddy smiles on their faces.

"I love you—everything about you." Kyren voiced, squeezing her ass.

After the brief heart to heart, the couple had made their way into the New York streets, walking amongst crowds to make it to their destination. Allure quickly realized that the "rude New Yorker" stereotype was definitely true, it made her appreciate the hospitality they had in the south. Dinner was set for two at Armani Ristorante, right on 5th Avenue. Armani was known globally for his high fashion, but decided to take a stab at the cuisine industry as well in 1998. Although the view was nice, Allure was obsessed with the architecture of the restaurant. It was futuristic, kind of like how the music videos in the early 2000s looked. with high ceilings, well-spaced tables, marble flooring and a large, central glass-fronted kitchen where diners can watch the chefs hard at work.

"Would you ever live here?" Kyren questioned, he sipped his serving of white wine from the narrow stemmed wine glass.

Allure shook her head no, "New York doesn't give me raise a family vibes, it's fast paced—and my country ass wouldn't be able to survive during the winter." She explained, Kyren chuckled.

"I'd visit frequently though..especially around Christmas time." Allure added, she was still holding onto that NYC Christmas dream. She figured she wouldn't be able to do it this Christmas, since Chunk would only be 3 months—so she was aiming for next Christmas. Kyren nodded his head in agreement.

"Definitely—we should make that a Wood family tradition, Christmas in New York." Kyren suggested, Allure smiled, "We should." She replied.

When Kyren made the reservation, he ordered them the Armani experience. Four courses were already picked out for them. Two appetizers, an entree, and dessert. So far, everything was delicious. Next up was the dessert and Allure was ready, she'd even skipped out on the second appetizer and cut her meal short so she wouldn't feel too full when the desert came out. Finally, desert was served. Hazelnut leaves, chestnut cream and dark chocolate ganache.

"You like it?" Allure questioned as she watched Kyren take small bites, "It's coo, dark chocolate just taste like some shit humans not supposed to be eating." He replied, causing Allure to laugh. Kyren took care of the bill, Allure handled the tip and they left out the restaurant with their hands intertwined.